VCE What’s Worthwhile? Videos
See other subjects
What do you actually need in order to succeed in Year 12? Or Year 11? Do you need extensive notes? Do you need to go to tutoring? In this video series, one of our most senior tutors, Jake, gives his advice on what is *really* required, and what's worthwhile through VCE.
- Video 1: Should You Buy Notes?
- Video 2: Should You Buy Text Guide/Sample Essays?
- Video 3: Should You Get 1v1 Tutoring?
- Video 4: Should You Go to Group Classes?
- Video 5: Should You Go to Revision Lectures?
The presenterJake, with a 99.80 ATAR and incredible scores across all his subjects, is a high school expert. He's also one of our most experienced and loved presenters!
Want more?These videos on what's worthwhile through VCE are a great start, but there's still a heap more free VCE stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free VCE notes? All of our lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other VCE resources.
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.