VCE Specialist Maths Videos
See other subjects
There's a reason VCE Specialist Maths tends to scale up every year: it has a really, really competitive cohort. Typically seen as the most difficult of the three maths subjects, Spesh is always going to be a challenge.
We get that. So what we've done is create some free VCE Specialist Maths videos, with the intention of helping you as you study for the subject. With ATAR Notes on your side, you're suddenly in a much better position!
The videosMichael, our Spesh tutor, looked at the course and worked out ten different topics for revision videos. He's devised these videos to give you the most helpful tips and tricks in the shortest amount of time.
- Video 1: Exact Values
- Video 2: Complex Polynomials
- Video 3: Plotting Complex Relations
- Video 4: Double Derivatives
- Video 5: Tank Questions
- Video 6: Forces
- Video 7: Objects on a Slope
- Video 8: Implicit Differentiation
- Video 9: U-Substitution
- Video 10: Practice Exams
The presenterMichael, put simply, is a gun. He achieved a 40+ raw study score in Spesh, Methods, Chemistry and EngLang - with a 98.75 ATAR to boot. Amazing! Now he's studying Science at Monash University, and is a Senior Tutor at TuteSmart. He's also a brilliant teacher, and has devised these videos to be as helpful as possible. In fact, you could say that they're Speshal. Enjoy!
Want more?These VCE Specialist Maths videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free Spesh stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free VCE Specialist Maths notes? All of our Spesh lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of our best Spesh forum resources. In this thread, you can also ask any Specialist Maths questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.