VCE General Advice Videos
See other subjects
There are countless questions that come with nearing the end of high school - and many of them have nothing to do with subject content. VCE study advice and tips, general motivation, how the technical side really works, the ATAR and its importance, how to smash assessments and exams - these are all questions that might be swirling in your head. So, here's our series of VCE general advice videos!
The videosThree of our tutors - Naomi, Nick and Jamon - sit down to run you through their VCE general advice, including:
- Video 1: Is the ATAR Important?
- Video 2: Getting a 99+ ATAR
- Video 3: Recovering From Bad Assessments
- Video 4: Study Preparation
- Video 5: Subject Consistency
- Video 6: Structuring Preferences
- Video 7: Uni Open Days
The presenterYou have the Dream Team for this VCE general advice video series! Jamon graduated with an ATAR of 99.80, and is now studying Engineering. Naomi graduated with an ATAR of 99.45, and is now studying Medicine. Nick graduated with an ATAR of 99.65, and studied Arts. Since graduating, all three have helped thousands of students across Australia!
Want more?These VCE general advice videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free VCE stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free VCE notes? All of our lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other VCE resources.
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.