VCE Exam Preparation Videos
See other subjects
When it comes time for VCE exam preparation, it can be difficult to even know where to start. Or, indeed, how to actually study effectively. Yet, it's such an important part of doing well; you could know all the content in the world, but if you crumble at exam time, you won't do as well as you potentially could have. That's where these VCE exam preparation videos come in!
The videosWe've split this series into four different videos:
- Video 1: Managing Stress
- Video 2: Exam Time Management
- Video 3: Practice Exams
- Video 4: How Much to Study
The presenterYou have the Dream Team for this video series! Jamon graduated with an ATAR of 99.80, and is now studying Engineering. Naomi graduated with an ATAR of 99.45, and is now studying Medicine. Since graduating, both have helped thousands of students across Australia!
Want more?These VCE exam preparation videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free VCE stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free VCE notes? All of our lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other VCE resources.
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.