VCE Chemistry Videos
See other subjects
Chemistry is typically seen to be one of the hardest VCE subjects, and for good reason: the study design covers a lot of difficult concepts. For that reason, Chem is one of our most-demanded subjects. Year after year, students want more free Chem resources.
Well, you've asked - we've delivered.
Get around these free VCE Chemistry videos, just for you!
The videosWe sat down and thought about what it takes to do well in Chem. Then we divided the course into ten areas in order to give you as much help as possible in a fairly short period of time.
- Video 1: Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions
- Video 2: Galvanic Cells
- Video 3: Electrolytic Cells
- Video 4: Concentration-Time Graphs
- Video 5: Organic Compounds
- Video 6: Mass Spectroscopy
- Video 7: Enzymes
- Video 8: Food Molecules
- Video 9: Rate/Extent of Reaction
- Video 10: Calorimetry
The presenterJanna, now studying Medicine at Monash University, graduated with a 99.50 ATAR and a 47 raw study score in Chemistry. Not bad! She also takes weekly Chemistry and UMAT classes at TuteSmart, and lectures for ATAR Notes several times per year. Janna grew up in the country, so you know she's down-to-earth. #stereotypes But for real, Janna is one of the loveliest people you'll meet, so you're in for a treat with these VCE Chemistry videos!
Want more?These VCE Chemistry videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free Chem stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free VCE Chem notes? All of our Chem lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of our best Chemistry forum resources. In this thread, you can also ask any Chem questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.