HSC University Videos
See other subjects
Making the jump from Year 12 to university can be a huge transition. It can, no doubt, be super exciting, but it can also be stressful - perhaps even overwhelming. So, in these university videos, we're going to run through a few things to help you get an insight into what to actually expect from university.
The videosHere's what Elyse will cover in this video series:
- Video 1: Working Through Uni
- Video 2: Double Degrees
- Video 3: International Opportunities
- Video 4: Making Friends
- Video 5: Getting High Distinctions
The presenterSo who's actually taking you through this journey of university videos? None other than one of our most popular lecturers of all time, Elyse. Elyse, a recent university graduate, has seen it all at uni, and is now putting what she's learnt into practice as she starts her career. She even spent a semester studying in Venice - very cool!
Want more?These university videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free uni stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- More university resources: see here.
- University journey journals: see here.
- Free university notes: see here.
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.