VCE VTAC Videos
See other subjects
As you know, there's more to VCE life than just your subjects. For one, you'll probably be thinking about what you'll do after VCE - and that might include things like submitting your VTAC preferences for uni.
It can be a bit confusing at first, so these technical VCE videos will, hopefully, hit the spot and make the whole process a little easier for you.
The videosThere are five videos here that focus on the entire VTAC process: from creating your account, to accessing your offers.
- Video 1: Creating Your VTAC Account
- Video 2: Applying For Courses
- Video 3: The Preference System
- Video 4: Accessing Course Offers
- Video 5: Change of Preference
The presenterFor this series, we teamed up with VTAC to produce the most comprehensive and accurate series of videos possible.
Want more?These technical VCE videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free behind-the-scenes VCE stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, this guide on all things technical VCE.
- If you're looking for something different, it might be covered in this list of resources for VCE technical stuff.
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.