QCE QCE System Videos
See other subjects
The ATAR. Subject scores. Scaling. With the transition to the new ATAR system, these are things that will confuse QCE students every single year. But why? Mostly because, as concepts, they're not well-understood, and that leads to a lot of misconceptions. That's why we made these short QCE system videos, covering the basics of what you actually need to know and understand about some of the technical QCE components. Keen for more free technical QCE resource that explain how the system works? Make sure you make your free ATAR Notes account to keep up-to-date!
The videosThere are five videos in this series:
- Video 1: What is the ATAR?
- Video 2: Importance of the ATAR
- Video 3: Subject Scaling
- Video 4: Differences From the OP System
- Video 5: Subject Scores Explained
The presenterGood old Tim. What can we say about this man? With a 98+ ATAR, including a phenomenal result in Psych, it's fair to say that Tim did pretty through Year 12. After a stint studying Journalism, he transferred into a Science/Education degree , where he continues to study Psychology. A true Western Bulldogs supporter, please excuse Tim if ever he seems distracted - he's probably still dreaming about their 2016 premiership.
Want more?These QCE system videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free technical QCE stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free QCE notes? You can filter by year level and subject.
- You should definitely get around this list of other QCE system resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any technical QCE questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.