QCE Psychology 1&2 Videos
See other subjects
From the start of research methods to the final exam, QCE Psychology is pretty interesting. With a lot of content applicable to everyday life, it's a great scientific subject. But the nature of content alone doesn't mean that Psychology is easy. To the contrary, there's a lot of information you need to know, some of the content is pretty complicated. And that's even before thinking about the exam. So, for those reasons, we want to make Psych a little easier for you. How? With these free QCE Psychology videos, of course! Keen for more free QCE Psychology resources? Make sure you make your free ATAR Notes account to keep up-to-date!
The videosOur Psychology presenter, Tim, has focused on ten areas of the Psych course he thinks will help to maximise your marks.
- Video 1: Sampling and Allocation
- Video 2: Experimental Designs
- Video 3: Ethics
- Video 4: Structure of the Nervous System
- Video 5: Neurons
- Video 6: Sleep-Wake Cycle
- Video 7: Sleep Across the Lifespan
- Video 8: Main Categories of Disorders
- Video 9: Biopsychosocial Approach
- Video 10: Stigma
The presenterGood old Tim. What can we say about this man? With a 98+ ATAR, including a phenomenal result in Psych, it's fair to say that Tim did pretty through Year 12. After a stint studying Journalism, he transferred into a Science/Education degree , where he continues to study Psychology. A true Western Bulldogs supporter, please excuse Tim if ever he seems distracted - he's probably still dreaming about their 2016 premiership.
Want more?These QCE Psychology videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free Psychology stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free QCE notes? You can filter by year level and subject.
- You should definitely get around this list of other QCE Psychology resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any Psychology questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.