QCE Chemistry Videos
See other subjects
Chemistry is typically seen to be one of the hardest QCE subjects, and for good reason: the syllabus covers a lot of difficult concepts. For that reason, QCE Chemistry is one of our most-demanded subjects. Well, you've asked - we've delivered. Get around these free QCE Chemistry videos, just for you! Keen for more free QCE Chemistry resources? Make sure you make your free ATAR Notes account to keep up-to-date!
The videosWe sat down and thought about what it takes to do well in Chem. Then we divided the course into ten areas in order to give you as much help as possible in a fairly short period of time.
- Video 1: Isotopes
- Video 2: Acids and Bases
- Video 3: Properties of Water
- Video 4: Metallic Bonding
- Video 5: Ionic Bonding
- Video 6: Covalent Bonding
- Video 7: Mole Calculations - Avogadro's Number
- Video 8: Mole Calculations - Molecular Mass
- Video 9: Mole Calculations - Mole Ratios
- Video 10: Sub-Shell Configuration
The presenterJanna, now studying undergraduate Medicine, graduated with a 99.50 ATAR and a score in Chemistry that placed her in the top 2% in the state. Not bad! For real, Janna is one of the loveliest people you'll meet, so you're in for a treat with these QCE Chemistry videos!
Want more?These QCE Chemistry videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free Chem stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free QCE notes? You can filter by year level and subject.
- You should definitely get around this list of other QCE Chemistry resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any Chem questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.