HSC Standard Maths Videos
See other subjects
It's not the content that's going to screw you over in Mathematics Standard. Think about it: only 5% of students got a Band 6 in Maths Standard last year, but supposedly it's an "easy as" subject to get 90+ in. Well, if it is so easy, why aren't more people scoring a Band 6? Because they're making mistakes. They're screwing up. They’re missing things. These are things you can't afford to do in a subject that mercilessly punishes small mistakes. It will chew you up and spit you out. That's where our free series of HSC Standard Maths videos comes in.
The videosWe have ten distinct videos coming at you for Standard Maths, including:
- Video 1: Unitary Method
- Video 2: Study Tips
- Video 3: Compound Interest
- Video 4: Angle Rules
- Video 5: Composite Shapes
- Video 6: Sine or Cosine Rule?
- Video 7: Probability Rules
- Video 8: Correlation Coefficient
- Video 9: "At Least One" Probability Rule
- Video 10: Acing Your HSC Exam
The presenterWith a 95 ATAR (clearly including a Band 6 in Standard), Steph is going to give you a crash course on not losing marks in a General Maths paper. This means going over bits of content that are often the death of students, as well as giving you her tips, tricks, and advice as a student who's already been successful in that endeavour.
Want more?These HSC Standard Maths videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free Standard stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free Mathematics Standard 2 notes? All of our Standard Maths lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other Maths Standard resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any Standard questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.