HSC Standard Maths (Exam) Videos
See other subjects
Standard Maths (Exam)
It's not the content that's going to screw you over in Mathematics Standard. Think about it: only 5% of students got a Band 6 in Maths Standard last year, but supposedly it's an "easy as" subject to get 90+ in. Well, if it is so easy, why aren't more people scoring a Band 6? Because they're making mistakes. They're screwing up. They’re missing things. These are things you can't afford to do in a subject that mercilessly punishes small mistakes. It will chew you up and spit you out. That's where our free series of HSC Standard Maths exam preparation videos comes in.
- Video 1: HSC Standard Maths Exam Preparation (Algebra and Modelling)
- Video 2: HSC Standard Maths Exam Preparation (Data and Statistics)
- Video 3: HSC Standard Maths Exam Preparation (Focus Studies)
The presenterWith a 95 ATAR (clearly including a Band 6 in Standard), Steph is going to give you a crash course on not losing marks in a General Maths paper. This means going over bits of content that are often the death of students, as well as giving you her tips, tricks, and advice as a student who's already been successful in that endeavour.
Want more?These HSC Standard Maths videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free Standard stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free Mathematics Standard 2 notes? All of our Standard Maths lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other Maths Standard resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any Standard questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.