HSC Physics Videos
See other subjects
Physics. A friend or a foe? Either way, in this series of free HSC Physics videos, you will get advice on HSC Physics in a broader capacity - not only content, but also little tips and tricks to help you ace the subject. Jamon's perspective, insights and advice are things you'll never find in a textbook - so make sure you get through these videos!
The videosJamon has divided the course into ten main areas:
- Video 1: Studying for Physics
- Video 2: Long Response Questions
- Video 3: Mathematical Questions
- Video 4: Orbits
- Video 5: Motors
- Video 6: Transformers
- Video 7: Models of Light
- Video 8: The Atom
- Video 9: Exam Preparation
- Video 10: Exam Technique
The presenterWith a 99.80 ATAR, six Band 6 scores (including Physics), a UNSW Co-Op Scholarship in Electrical Engineering, you’d expect our lecturer to know a thing or two about Physics. Indeed, Physics is a familiar friend to Jamon, who aced the subject in his HSC and continues to study it through his at UNSW.
Want more?These HSC Physics videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free Physics stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free Physics notes? All of our Physics lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other Physics resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any Physics questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.