HSC PDHPE Videos
See other subjects
Whatever PDHPE is, it's not easy. It's a lot of work, and if you don't know what you are doing, that work can be really challenging. Cue our free series of HSC PDHPE videos, designed to help you as much as possible through your assessments and in the HSC.
The videosHere's what your presenter, Jamie, will speak about in each of the ten videos:
- Video 1: Priority Health Issues
- Video 2: Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Health
- Video 3: Healthcare in Australia
- Video 4: Emerging Treatments & Technologies
- Video 5: Ottawa Charter
- Video 6: Energy Systems
- Video 7: Physiological Adaptations
- Video 8: Study Tips
- Video 9: Recovery Strategies
- Video 10: Stages of Skill Acquisition
The presenterStudying Paramedicine through her Health Science degree, Jamie predictably dominated PDHPE during her HSC. She’s delivered lectures to thousands of HSC students, and all have raved about the edge Jamie gave them in the classroom and the exam room.
Want more?These HSC PDHPE videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free PDHPE stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free PDHPE notes? All of our PDHPE lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other PDHPE resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any PDHPE questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.