HSC Mathematics Videos
See other subjects
In HSC Mathematics, you need a ground-up understanding of mathematical concepts, focusing on how to maximise your marks and avoid costly errors. Without this, you're trying to rote learn math - and that won't end well. So in these free HSC Mathematics videos, we'll run you through what you need to know for the (new syllabus of the) HSC Mathematics course.
The videosYour presenter, none other than the one and only Rui, has divided the course into ten different videos:
- Video 1: New Syllabus
- Video 2: Common 2U Mistakes
- Video 3: Quadratic Inequalities
- Video 4: Optimisation
- Video 5: Reverse Chain Rule
- Video 6: Area Between Curves
- Video 7: Getting a Band 6
- Video 8: Annuities
- Video 9: Continuous Random Variables
- Video 10: Statistics
The presenterRui's scores are almost incomprehensible. He studied Mathematics in YEAR 10, and achieved an incredible 96. He then went on to study Mathematics Extension 1 in Year 11, and came out with a 94. And to top it off, he scraped through with a 97 in Mathematics Extension 2. No joke. Luckily for you, he's in your corner!
Want more?These HSC Mathematics videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free 2U Maths stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free Mathematics notes? All of our Mathematics lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other Mathematics resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any 2U questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.