HSC Mathematics (Exam) Videos
See other subjects
In HSC Mathematics, you need a ground-up understanding of mathematical concepts, focusing on how to maximise your marks and avoid costly errors. Without this, you're trying to rote learn math - and that won't end well. So in these free HSC Mathematics exam preparation videos, we'll run you through what you need to know for the HSC Mathematics course.
- Video 1: HSC Physics Exam Preparation (Maxima and Minima)
- Video 2: HSC Physics Exam Preparation (Exponential Growth and Decay)
- Video 3: HSC Physics Exam Preparation (Motion)
- Video 4: HSC Physics Exam Preparation (Application of Series)
The presenterWith a 99.80 ATAR, six Band 6 scores (including Mathematics), a UNSW Co-Op Scholarship in Electrical Engineering, you’d expect our lecturer to know a thing or two about 2U Maths. Indeed, Mathematics is a familiar friend to Jamon, who aced the subject in his HSC and continues to study it through his degree at UNSW.
Want more?These HSC Mathematics exam preparation videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free 2U Maths stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free Mathematics notes? All of our Mathematics lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other Mathematics resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any 2U questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.