HSC Chemistry Videos
HSC Chemistry | Le Chatelier's Principle
HSC Chemistry | Equilibrium Constants
HSC Chemistry | Acids & Bases
HSC Chemistry | Titrations
HSC Chemistry | Organic Chemicals
HSC Chemistry | Hydrocarbons
HSC Chemistry | Esters
HSC Chemistry | Flame & Precipitation Tests
HSC Chemistry | NMR
See other subjects
HSC Chemistry. A notoriously difficult subject, and one that challenges students year after year. We're well aware of that, which is why we have made this series of totally free HSC Chemistry videos.
The videosWe thought, "in ten videos, how could we help the MOST?" Well, this is what we came up with:
- Video 1: Reversible Reactions
- Video 2: Le Chatelier's Principle
- Video 3: Equilibrium Constants
- Video 4: Acids & Bases
- Video 5: Titrations
- Video 6: Organic Chemicals
- Video 7: Saturated & Unsaturated Hydrocarbons
- Video 8: Esters
- Video 9: Flame & Precipitation Tests
- Video 10: NMR
The presenterWith a 99.80, six Band 6 scores, a UNSW Science Achiever Award Scholarship and a UNSW Academic Achievement Award Scholarship, *and* a Distinction in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz, you’d expect Jake to know a thing or two about Chemistry. Luckily for you, he does. And he's also a deadset champion - you'll see in the videos!
Want more?These HSC Chemistry videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free Chem stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free HSC Chemistry notes? All of our Biology lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other Chemistry resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any Chem questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.