Collection of your personal information;
How AM uses your information;
Disclosure of your information;
Security of your information;
How to access, correct or update your information; and How to contact AM.
- 1. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1. AM’s primary reason for collecting Personal Information is to supply customers or users with the products and services it or it’s suppliers and partners offer. AM only collects Personal Information where the information is necessary for AM to perform its functions or activities.
1.2. AM will only collect Personal Information from individuals with consent.
1.3. AM collects information in the following way:
i) When you buy goods and services from AM.
ii) When you setup and account or register with AM through its websites.
iii) When financial transactions are conducted with AM through its websites.
iv) When you subscribe to any of AM services on its websites.
- 2. HOW AM USES YOUR INFORMATION
2.1. AM uses the information collected for the primary reason of providing its goods and services to you. The use of the information includes administration and billing, account management, communication to you about AM’s goods and services, account keeping and other related functions.
2.2. AM may use your information to communicate offers of AM goods and services to you or of its related entities.
- 3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 The information that AM collects is disclosed to third parties when you have:
1. consented to the use or disclosure of the information;
2. when third party financial transactions are required to be processed to provide AM goods or services.
3. where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
4. where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
5. where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law.
6. where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
- 4. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
4.1. AM places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
4.2. AM retains the information you provide to us to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes.
4.3. Whilst AM strives to protect customer information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result AM cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk.
- 5. HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT OR UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
5.1. AM is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers and website users.
5.2. As long as your request for your personal information is reasonable and you provide us with a proper reason as to why you want to access the information, we will give you access to that information by contacting us at [email protected]
5.3. We will attempt to correct inaccurate information upon receiving advice from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
5.4. If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
- 6. HOW TO CONTACT AM
- 7. ACCEPTING OUR POLICIES