Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 09:18:53 pm

Author Topic: study guides  (Read 930 times)

gigi.a123

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
study guides
« on: October 03, 2020, 10:32:23 pm »
hello, I am a year 11 student going to year 12 next term (term 4) and I am confused as to whether I should buy the Atar notes study guides now or at the beginning of next year, would anyone please help me decide and please tell me if the course notes are changed each year and whether I should buy them in time for term 4

Thanks!

scientificllama

• Forum Obsessive
  • insert quirky quote
  • Respect: +81
Re: study guides
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 10:47:31 pm »
+6
Hey there Gigi :)

If you are unsure whether the ATARotes study guides are worthwhile, I recommend trialling edu unlimited.  It's an  ATARnotes program that has practice exams, topic tests and all the 3/4 study guides. You can subscribe for a free 7-day trial here. After looking over the study guides, you can decide whether to purchase them or not. However, I  recommend purchasing them now  (if you have finalised your subject selection) as it can be beneficial to be somewhat familiar with the material.

Happy studying :)
2019: 1/2 Psych

2020: English, Bio, Chem, Psych, HHD, Methods

2021: bye bye psych :D

gigi.a123

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: study guides
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 03:39:13 am »
Hey there Gigi :)

If you are unsure whether the ATARotes study guides are worthwhile, I recommend trialling edu unlimited.  It's an  ATARnotes program that has practice exams, topic tests and all the 3/4 study guides. You can subscribe for a free 7-day trial here. After looking over the study guides, you can decide whether to purchase them or not. However, I  recommend purchasing them now  (if you have finalised your subject selection) as it can be beneficial to be somewhat familiar with the material.

Happy studying :)

Hey scientificllama thank you so much for your reply and advice!! it helped heaps and ill also look into the program thanks for telling me about it :D