Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 08:33:45 am

Author Topic: In desperate need of a methods 1/2 tutor  (Read 2109 times)  Share 

g2gsofast

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • School Grad Year: 2018
In desperate need of a methods 1/2 tutor
« on: April 30, 2017, 11:39:59 pm »
Hey, does anyone have any recommendations for methods tutors in the south - eastern suburbs? I am ideally looking for someone (can be group/ centre or individual classes) who knows their shit, provides really good notes, prac sac/exams and who is affordable. I have tried a couple of tutors who have come fresh out of high school and are in first-year uni, but I have found them to only really help with specific questions instead of teaching content and then testing my knowledge. My current school teacher is alright, but I really need extra support. An reccomendations will be very appreciated, I will give you my first born child. So please, please, please help. I am desperate.

Maya24

• MOTM: OCT 18
  • Forum Obsessive
Re: In desperate need of a methods 1/2 tutor
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 05:48:49 pm »
I know of a tutor who charges 25 an hour. Lives in the south east. He is very good. His notes and explanations are helpful.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 06:10:30 pm by Maya24 »

g2gsofast

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • School Grad Year: 2018
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 10:16:16 pm »
I know of a tutor who charges 25 an hour. Lives in the south east. He is very good. His notes and explanations are helpful.

Really? do you mind giving me his contact detail. Also, are you a past student? If so do you about this tutors past qualifications, ect?
cheers!

Maya24

• MOTM: OCT 18
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 05:33:30 pm »
Really? do you mind giving me his contact detail. Also, are you a past student? If so do you about this tutors past qualifications, ect?
cheers!

I'm a current student of his for methods unit 1 and 2, More information can be found on his website here: http://www.navstuitions.com/. I suggest you have a trial class first. Let me know how it goes.