Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 12:25:59 am

Author Topic: Is it relatively easy to get 50 in bus man?  (Read 2439 times)  Share 

Monkeymafia

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
Is it relatively easy to get 50 in bus man?
« on: December 17, 2016, 08:19:07 pm »
Hey guys,

Just wanted to know how easy is it to get 50 ss in bus man 3/4. Thinking of doing it in year 11 with bio. Let me know if anyone can help me out or pm me any tips or notes.

Hope everyone got mark they wanted.
Enjoy your holidays!!!!!!

Aaron

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +1536
Re: Is it relatively easy to get 50 in bus man?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 08:25:24 pm »
+2
Getting a 50 in any subject isn't easy. It's really as simple as that. When you think about this more in depth, only 2% of students get above 45. So the amount that get 50 is very, very small.
Experience in teaching at both secondary and tertiary levels.

website // new forum profile

Monkeymafia

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 08:42:06 pm »

Getting a 50 in any subject isn't easy. It's really as simple as that. When you think about this more in depth, only 2% of students get above 45. So the amount that get 50 is very, very small.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your reply,

That makes more sense, but I probably should have been more specific in terms of content-wise is it easy to do well in and if anyone could share their experiences.

Thanks again. Enjoy your holidays!!!!

KDB

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 09:01:42 pm »
+1
I wouldn't say getting a 50 is 'easy' by any means. However, if you work smartly and do as many practice questions and practice exams throughout the year then receiving a high score will be easier to achieve.
I would recommend taking it, but it depends on the person. I personally found it interesting and enjoyable, but others have said it was boring and dry.

SamJam99

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 10:45:30 pm »
This is gonna be pretty brief coz I can't be bothered explaining in detail atm. If you want more info then PM me.

The content is pretty easy and as a result the level of competition is higher, where top rankings are distinguished by only a few marks. In my personal experience, the subject is divided into two main components; content and structure. The majority will have a firm understanding of content but not everyone will be able to structure the answer to achieve full marks (capitalise on this). In other words, focus on structuring answers to maximise marks and do this by completing as many practise sacs and exams as is reasonable. To give you a general idea of how many you should be doing, I did 7 - 8 prac SACs before each SAC and somewhere between 20 - 25 prac exams. Do not fall into the trap of doing a crap ton of prac SACs/exams, what is equally or arguably more important is marking said SACs/exams. I should be clear, by marking i don't mean giving a numeric mark (this is pretty unimportant), but writing comments as to how you can improve answers (even those answers you achieved full marks on).

P.S. I'm happy to sell you my notes, PM if interested.

2015-2017: VCE [98.35] including Business Management [50]

Guide to a 98+ ATAR
Business Management Notes