Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 12:05:25 am

Author Topic: PIP - 1, Teacher - 0  (Read 1088 times)  Share 

chloeannbarwick

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
PIP - 1, Teacher - 0
« on: May 04, 2017, 10:16:59 pm »
I'm currently in a bit of a predicament and am hoping for a little bit of help from whoever is willing.

I study Society and Culture via correspondence as I really wanted to study the subject but there are no qualified Society and Culture teachers at my school. I've almost finished my PIP and I've been sending it to my distance teacher, although she has not been very helpful with helping me to make it better - she mainly just fixes my spelling and grammar and stuff but I need more than that.

I was wondering if anybody out there know's anyone who would be willing to have a good look at my PIP and would be able to annotate it and help me to improve it as I'm completely on my own here. It would be awesome if someone could help me out.

Thanks everyone!
Get it done now, and you'll have less to do later

mjorfian

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +6
  • School: macarthur girls high school
  • School Grad Year: 2017
Re: PIP - 1, Teacher - 0
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 09:49:11 pm »
+3
I'm currently in a bit of a predicament and am hoping for a little bit of help from whoever is willing.

I study Society and Culture via correspondence as I really wanted to study the subject but there are no qualified Society and Culture teachers at my school. I've almost finished my PIP and I've been sending it to my distance teacher, although she has not been very helpful with helping me to make it better - she mainly just fixes my spelling and grammar and stuff but I need more than that.

I was wondering if anybody out there know's anyone who would be willing to have a good look at my PIP and would be able to annotate it and help me to improve it as I'm completely on my own here. It would be awesome if someone could help me out.

Thanks everyone!

Hey! I go to a school whereby the social sciences staffroom are highly qualified (a couple of them have marked before) so we've always had very strict and clear guidelines on how to approach the PIP. Last year there were 4 girls who scored 40/40. I could perhaps help out if you wanted me to! Or If you have any questions I could pass them on and ask them for you and I'm sure they'd be happy to help!