Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 11:44:50 pm

Author Topic: edrolo & khan academy but for uni????  (Read 1023 times)  Share 

disone

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
edrolo & khan academy but for uni????
« on: January 16, 2020, 12:12:00 pm »
hey guys so i am currently enrolled at Monash for business, and it is my first year, however i was wondering if there was a website like khan academy or edrolo to start preparing for uni form now (preferable a free service but dont mind paying). thanks guys

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: edrolo & khan academy but for uni????
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 12:25:36 pm »
+1
hey guys so i am currently enrolled at Monash for business, and it is my first year, however i was wondering if there was a website like khan academy or edrolo to start preparing for uni form now (preferable a free service but dont mind paying). thanks guys
For business I am not sure of any super popular resource other than the ones you have listed. I know khan academy does have stuff on business and economics.

I should note that whilst most business courses around the world are going to be quite similar each university can be quite distinct in what the cover together and what sort of things they test on (and how they test students). Studying whatever the lecturers/tutors in your course cover is always going to be more efficient for uni than studying a whole business textbook or business course online.

In addition to this whilst a lot of people study early for high school subjects and it can be very useful. At university, it is not as necessary. If you really want to get ahead and feel the need do it, but I wouldn’t be prioritising it during the holidays since you will have heaps of time during the semester and SWOTVAC to study.