Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 21, 2021, 03:00:36 pm

Author Topic: The QCE Years - My Journey to Changing the World through Business and Technology  (Read 29232 times)

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +146
I'll have an exam and a assignment to take care of when this term finishes. The exam will happen in mid term 3 as I'll still have some content to cover when I come back from the holidays. The assignment has a lot of sections to it and so that is why it'll be due in mid term 3 as well. Once I'm done with those two IA3s, I'll be preparing for mock exams which will then prepare me for the external exams after which I'll graduate.

Good luck Jerry! I know you'll do great :)
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

JerryMouse2019

• MOTM: NOV 19
  • Trendsetter
  • Tom is my Nemesis :)
  • Respect: +104
And...that's a wrap for Term 2 :)
QCE Class of 2021: English | General Maths | Business | Economics | Legal Studies | Digital Solutions

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” – Dale Carnegie

Spider-Man: No Way Home --> In Cinemas December 16

JerryMouse2019

• Trendsetter
An Update:

Will be finishing my last two IA3s in the next 3 weeks.

Finding it hard to keep my morale up.

Still confused about my post high school plans.

I keep changing my mind between Business, IT, Law, Justice and Film.

Term 3 is by far the busiest term ever in Year 12 in my opinion.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 11:08:44 pm by JerryMouse2019 »
QCE Class of 2021: English | General Maths | Business | Economics | Legal Studies | Digital Solutions

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” – Dale Carnegie

JerryMouse2019

• Trendsetter
+3
Another Update:

Finished my mock exams recently. Feeling really relieved about that. Only got externals left to deal with. Unfortunately due to the rescheduling of the Ekka public holiday my Economics exam got pushed forward a week.

Trying not to think too much about my post high school plans all the time. Right now I'm thinking between a film degree or a dual degree in economics and political science. I haven't really explored film enough as I've been doing humanities-related subjects for my QCE but it is an option that I'm thinking about nonetheless.

I'm grateful for knowing that as of this moment my formal is still happening. However, wearing a mask during most of the formal is an unfortunate price that I'm going to have to pay.

Graduation is finally feeling and getting closer. I'm feeling anxious about the uncertainty of it all but excited for the countless possibilities that await me.

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3644
+2
Another Update:

Finished my mock exams recently. Feeling really relieved about that. Only got externals left to deal with. Unfortunately due to the rescheduling of the Ekka public holiday my Economics exam got pushed forward a week.

Trying not to think too much about my post high school plans all the time. Right now I'm thinking between a film degree or a dual degree in economics and political science. I haven't really explored film enough as I've been doing humanities-related subjects for my QCE but it is an option that I'm thinking about nonetheless.

I'm grateful for knowing that as of this moment my formal is still happening. However, wearing a mask during most of the formal is an unfortunate price that I'm going to have to pay.

Graduation is finally feeling and getting closer. I'm feeling anxious about the uncertainty of it all but excited for the countless possibilities that await me.

Both of those options sound very interesting. Have you checked out Beatroot's film school uni journey journal?

Glad to hear it seems like you'll still be able to have formal - fingers crossed qld is able to keep cases down etc.

Whether you end up changing your mind on paths or anything like that I'm sure the possibilities you pursue will be interesting & you'll be able to keep learning and adapting from them. You certainly don't have to have the "perfect plan" now :)