Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 01:58:49 pm

Author Topic: Historical ATAR/ENTER Cutoffs  (Read 1651 times)  Share 

The Special One

• Forum Obsessive
  • Do not touch the great one
  • Respect: -14
Historical ATAR/ENTER Cutoffs
« on: February 08, 2018, 10:54:42 pm »
Hello sorry if this is in the wrong place I'm very curious to see how uni cutoff scores have changed throught the years as well as the  cutoff score for courses like a bachelor of laws and engineering  back in 2008 before the Melbourne  model was implemented.

If anyone has what I'm looking for or knows where I can find it  please share :) thank you for your time.
Bachelor of Laws @ Monash (2nd year)

Feel free to PM me about anything, happy to give advice about school and/or uni.

The Special One

• Forum Obsessive
Re: Historical ATAR/ENTER Cutoffs
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 01:57:43 pm »
Fair enough I couldn't find anything myself so I guess it's unlikely I would be missing something obvious.

Feel free to PM me about anything, happy to give advice about school and/or uni.

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 02:41:51 pm »
+11
Just a reminder that everyone who answers questions on ATAR Notes is a volunteer, and you only posted this thread yesterday night. With this in mind, it's unrealistic and unfair to make snarky comments about a lack of replies.

The Special One

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 02:50:19 pm »
Just a reminder that everyone who answers questions on ATAR Notes is a volunteer, and you only posted this thread yesterday night. With this in mind, it's unrealistic and unfair to make snarky comments about a lack of replies.

I too am I volunteer and I answer questions not just on this forum but elsewhere as well and do volunteer work  as well,  so no one knows this better than I.

I simply acknowledged that enough time has passed and the thread had been viewed enough times  that no one has the information I'm looking for which is completely fair enough as I've been looking for the information myself for quite some time and couldn't find it.

Other forum mods would take my post as an indication to lock or delete the thread which I'm 100% okay with.

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 02:54:43 pm »
+7
I too am I volunteer and I answer questions not just on this forum but elsewhere as well and do volunteer work  as well,  so no one knows this better than I.

I simply acknowledged that enough time has passed and the thread had been viewed enough times  that no one has the information I'm looking for which is completely fair enough as I've been looking for the information myself for quite some time and couldn't find it.

Other forum mods would take my post as an indication to lock or delete the thread which I'm 100% okay with.
Fair enough - you'd be surprised how quickly a topic can get views, though, with the amount of Guests who browse the website and such. A thread can often have 100+ views before it gets answered :)

I don't really follow your last sentence - can you please clarify? :)

The Special One

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 03:00:59 pm »
Fair enough - you'd be surprised how quickly a topic can get views, though, with the amount of Guests who browse the website and such. A thread can often have 100+ views before it gets answered :)

I don't really follow your last sentence - can you please clarify? :)

It  essentially means my last post  can be interpreted as 'ok this thread has run its course and  the OP is content for it to be locked' so other threads can take its place and it's not taking up room at the top for no reason.

It's just another way it could have been interpreted at another forum or by another mod not saying it's the right or wrong way just perhaps more what I'm used to, maybe things are a bit different here which is fine I'll just adjust in time.

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 03:04:42 pm »
+6
It  essentially means my last post  can be interpreted as 'ok this thread has run its course and  the OP is content for it to be locked' so other threads can take its place and it's not taking up room at the top for no reason.

It's just another way it could have been interpreted at another forum or by another mod not saying it's the right or wrong way just perhaps more what I'm used to, maybe things are a bit different here which is fine I'll just adjust in time.
Wicked, thanks for clarifying.

It works a bit differently here - generally, we tend to only lock stuff if there's been a breach of forum rules. We like to keep topics open in case someone who sees the thread later can still contribute to it and help people out. :)

Quantum44

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +313
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2018, 03:09:35 pm »
+13
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.vtac.edu.au/reports/archive.html#SC2009

Has clearly-in cutoffs dating back to pre-2000
UAdel MBBS

The Special One

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 03:15:40 pm »
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.vtac.edu.au/reports/archive.html#SC2009

Has clearly-in cutoffs dating back to pre-2000

Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for.