Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 03:54:27 pm

Author Topic: Tutesmart why do you have to be this way  (Read 780 times)  Share 

NGU0240

• Adventurer
  • sample text
  • Respect: -3
Tutesmart why do you have to be this way
« on: May 31, 2019, 09:27:39 am »
I know that this technically belongs in Tutesmart contact inbox, but I thought you guys here at Atarnotes would know about it the most.
Just signed up to Tutesmart earlier this week. Good stuff. Looks sick. They said that they were gonna send me an email to my account, containing previously said good stuff(online account and resources)However, the email never came. It has been 3-4 days and my inbox is still barren.

Yeah,it's probably my fault for not paying 100% attention while signing up, but just in case it isn't,...Is this a common problem, and do you guys know how to fix it?

Thanks heaps

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: Tutesmart why do you have to be this way
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 09:34:05 am »
Hey there!

Feel free to message me with more details or send through an email and I'll get this sorted for you straight away. It looks like the email address listed may be incorrect, so we'll be able to re-send those details. :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:38:32 am by Joseph41 »

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

NGU0240

• Adventurer
  • sample text
  • Respect: -3
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 09:38:07 am »
Thanks, I already did. Sent it under email "[email protected]" via the Tutesmart contact page

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 09:39:30 am »
+3
Thanks, I already did. Sent it under email "[email protected]" via the Tutesmart contact page

Cool - looks like there may have been a typo in the email address listed on the account, so I'll PM you with more details. :)

EDIT: Emailed you - should all be sorted!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:55:16 am by Joseph41 »

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.