Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 06:33:17 am

Author Topic: Music playlists for studying  (Read 598 times)  Share 

brothanathan

Music playlists for studying
« on: May 13, 2020, 06:30:07 pm »
+1
I know this is defs a dead thread, but to reference the playlist that's helping me heaps:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4ETfiRPHVmUFLF6q0g8Fux?si=rWm13LwtRqWazUW_yPYawg

Mod edit: split from 2 year old topic. Please just make a new thread if you want to discuss the topic of a thread that is from several years ago.

BN: No problem, was just thinking that since the thread was super relevant, adding a playlist into whatever was already there would've been more convenient. That's all.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 07:59:08 pm by brothanathan »

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
Re: Music playlists for studying
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 06:36:27 pm »
+2
Hi ATAR Notes community!

A playlist that really helps me concentrate when I study and revise or just be productive in general are my own playlist (it's called "Daisy" on my Spotify account celestial-) or any of J_Rho's study Spotify playlists on her Spotify account!

Hopefully, that helps :)

Have a great week and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +244
Re: Music playlists for studying
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 07:27:59 pm »
+4
I used to listen to that one 'lofi beats to relax and study to' live stream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qap5aO4i9A) religiously, but recently I've enjoyed doing my work in silence?? I think I was used to studying in silence at school and I'm trying to emulate that at home  :P

Sometimes if I'm feeling particularly unmotivated I'll bust out a motivating soundtrack (99% of the time it's the haikyuu OSTs)