Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 30, 2024, 09:34:48 pm

Author Topic: HSC Tutoring (Chem, Adv. English, Bio, Gen Math, SOR and PE)  (Read 1529 times)  Share 

hannahlovesevie

• Fresh Poster
  • The best is yet to come.
  • Respect: 0
HSC Tutoring (Chem, Adv. English, Bio, Gen Math, SOR and PE)
« on: December 21, 2016, 09:33:49 pm »
+3
Hey guys, I'm Hannah and I'll be offering HSC tutoring in 2017 for Chemistry, Advanced English, Biology, General Maths, Studies of Religion 1 & PDHPE.

I went to All Saints College, St Mary's Campus, Maitland, where I was one of our school's leaders. But I'll be moving to Sydney to live at Sancta Sophia College to study Medical Science at the University of Sydney (and hoping to study post graduate Medicine). So I'll be right in the centre of Sydney for at least the next 3 years.

I received an ATAR of 99.3, after scoring full marks in Studies of Religion 1 (I ended up ranking first in the State), English Advanced (96), PDHPE (96), General Maths (95), Chemistry (93) and Biology (92). I also topped the Catholic Diocese in all of these subjects except for Bio (which I came second in).

I really enjoyed the last two years but they were not my HSC years, but years in which I did the HSC - so I had an awesome life outside of study and school. I travelled to Tanzania, East Africa over 2015 Christmas where I volunteered at a hospital and an orphanage, also being a school leader I had lots of commitments to fulfil, I played netball with friends, and still went to heaps of parties and enjoyed being 18 and the freedom of getting my P's, and still managed to walk my crazy Dalmatian puppy each day!

I helped many of my friends over the HSC, having study days at the library or at home, reading through their essays and creative writing, sharing notes and giving advice about study and managing anxiety around this very stressful time.

I believe that one on one tutoring is the best, as there are less distractions and we can focus only on you - so is much more productive and individualised. Though I'd be happy to do groups as well. From February 12th, I'll be in Camperdown, Sydney but until then I'm currently in Newcastle. I can do face to face tutoring, emailing and you can ask me questions on here. Also, I would be more than happy to share my notes for any subject, advice and special tips that helped me through.

Price: $30 an hour
My email is: [email protected]
Phone: 0478159364

Please shoot me an email or message, I'd be more than happy to help with any of the subjects above!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:48:28 am by jamonwindeyer »
Need a tutor for any of the subjects below? Click here!

Studies of Religion 1: 50 (1st in NSW), English Advanced: 96, PDHPE: 96, General Maths: 95, Chemistry: 93, Biology: 92
ATAR: 99.30

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
Re: HSC Tutoring
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 10:16:07 pm »
+4
Wow! You're amazing!
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️