VCE Legal Studies Videos
See other subjects
VCE Legal Studies is a great subject, because so much of it is applicable to the real world. Not a single formula in sight - so good! But it's also great because Legal tends to reward effort. Put in the hard yards, learn the content, and devise a sound question-answering technique, and you're well on your way.
Naturally, that's way easier said than done. But don't worry: you have these free VCE Legal Studies videos on your side.
The videosWe've split up the Legal course to look at ten different concepts - hopefully, ten different concepts that'll help you in your SACs and on the exam.
- Video 1: New Legal Studies Study Design
- Video 2: Monitoring the News
- Video 3: Linking the Course
- Video 4: Sanctions
- Video 5: Civil Pre-Trial Procedures
- Video 6: Division of Law-Making Power
- Video 7: The Roach Case
- Video 8: Common Law
- Video 9: Extended Response Questions
- Video 10: Exam Preparation
The presenterKarly truly is a Legal Eagle - she loves everything about the subject. And you'd hope so, too, considering she teaches both Legal Studies and Business Management on a weekly basis at TuteSmart. Karly already holds one degree: a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Melbourne. And now she's studying a Juris Doctor (postgraduate Law), also at the University of Melbourne. Nothing Legal-related gets past Karly, so you know you're in for a treat with these VCE Legal Studies videos.
Want more?These VCE Legal Studies videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free Legal stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free VCE Legal Studies notes? All of our Legal lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of our best Legal forum resources. In this thread, you can also ask any Legal Studies questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.