HSC Maths Extension 1 (Exam) Videos
See other subjects
Maths Extension 1 (Exam)
HSC Mathematics Extension 1 is one of the most difficult subjects out there, and you'll need strong performances in order to achieve high marks in this tricky course. That's why we've created these free HSC Maths Extension 1 exam preparation videos - to help you as much as we possibly can!
- Video 1: HSC Maths Extension 1 Exam Preparation (Projectiles)
- Video 2: HSC Maths Extension 1 Exam Preparation (Induction)
- Video 3: HSC Maths Extension 1 Exam Preparation (Binomial Theorem)
The presenterWith a 99.80 ATAR, six Band 6 scores (including MX1), a UNSW Co-Op Scholarship in Electrical Engineering, you’d expect our lecturer to know a thing or two about 3U Maths. Indeed, mathematics is a familiar friend to Jamon, who aced both 2U and 3U in his HSC, and continues to study it through his degree at UNSW.
Want more?These HSC Maths Extension 1 videos are a great start, but there's still a heap more free 3U Maths stuff available for you to sink your teeth into!
- For example, have you considered downloading some free Maths Extension 1 notes? All of our MX1 lecture slides are also available here.
- You should definitely get around this list of other Maths Extension 1 resources and Q+A. In this thread, you can also ask any 3U questions you have!
- And, of course, if you're looking for more revision videos, you can find them all here.