Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:57:05 pm

Author Topic: economics @ monash  (Read 3912 times)  Share 

*ryan777*

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +2
Re: economics @ monash
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 08:58:20 pm »
I'm not sure if they could take back their offer after you have accepted it. I'm pretty sure that forms a contract as they offered you a place with the knowledge of your marks and eligibility. You have not tried to deceive them by falsifying your marks and therefore that condition of the contract would not be breached. Therefore I think you're fine legally.

thanks, if been so worried id loose it and have to pray for a 2nd round

i have no idea how this happened tho, is it possible vtac and/or monash just stuffed up when going through the prereqs?
2010: Bachelor of Economics @ Monash University - Clayton
Sem1: Priciples of Accounting/Finance, Principles of Microeconomics, Business Statistics, Japanese 5
Sem2: Intro to Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance, Principles of Macroeconomics, Japanese 6

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +307
Re: economics @ monash
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 03:49:34 am »
I'm not sure if they could take back their offer after you have accepted it. I'm pretty sure that forms a contract as they offered you a place with the knowledge of your marks and eligibility. You have not tried to deceive them by falsifying your marks and therefore that condition of the contract would not be breached. Therefore I think you're fine legally.

thanks, if been so worried id loose it and have to pray for a 2nd round

i have no idea how this happened tho, is it possible vtac and/or monash just stuffed up when going through the prereqs?

Shhh.... don't ask questions.

Anywayz... the new BEco course is great because it allows up to half your units to be taken from outside the faculty.

We had some random dude come and speak to us about it during a lecture one day, which was kind of weird given that everyone in there was obviously already a Monash student likely doing BCom. Perhaps he was trying to convert BCom students to BEco *shrugs*

http://monash.edu.au/pubs/handbooks/courses/0023.html
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||