Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 15, 2021, 06:17:47 pm

Author Topic: Hmm, This is Me Seeing if I can Survive All the Way Through HSC  (Read 3053 times)

fandomtrash2580

• Adventurer
  • Desperate for studying motivation 🥺
  • Respect: +10
Re: Hmm, This is Me Seeing if I can Survive All the Way Through HSC
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 11:44:58 am »
+2
Ah I really am feeling quite strong feelings of regret. I wish I didn't let last year affect me as much as it did.

I can see how it is really coming back to drag me down now. We are doing our Task 2s for our HSC assessment and it's becoming clear to me that I need to put on even more effort than my already extra effort. Even while I worked hard to do well for the second round of assignments I can tell that I'm still not reaching my full potential. I know I can do so much better and it hurts that I'm just not getting those marks even though I'm working hard. I guess I just really really have to grind harder than everyone else if I want to get back into that standard. I just wish that I hadn't fallen behind last so that the effort that I am already putting in was enough.

There's nothing I can do about it now though and all I can do now is try my hardest!
Don't worry about it,. It doesn't even matter, not like it's year 12 yet - Once said by a tragic procrastinator who is now preparing for their HSC

HSC 2021 let's try NOT to fail 😎