Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 21, 2020, 11:55:06 pm

Author Topic: Amended Study design QUESTION  (Read 102 times)  Share 

paulthekiller123

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Amended Study design QUESTION
« on: October 08, 2020, 01:19:49 pm »
Hey I'm a bit confused with study design changes for methods. On the amended study design, it COMPLETELY crossed out discrete random variables in the first sentence but does not cross them out in following dot points. Additionally, cambridge stated that chapter 13A and 13B (which is apart of discrete) is still in the study design so does that mean questions that involve tree diagrams are still able to pop up in the exam?

The Cat In The Hat

• Forum Obsessive
  • Do all to the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31
  • Respect: +112
Re: Amended Study design QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 02:24:37 pm »
Hey I'm a bit confused with study design changes for methods. On the amended study design, it COMPLETELY crossed out discrete random variables in the first sentence but does not cross them out in following dot points. Additionally, cambridge stated that chapter 13A and 13B (which is apart of discrete) is still in the study design so does that mean questions that involve tree diagrams are still able to pop up in the exam?
I think so?
VCE 2018-2020
2019: HHD 3/4 (31->?)
2020: Methods 3/4 (36?->?) | Revolutions (France/Russia) 3/4 (32?->?) | English 3/4 (40+?->?) | Texts and Traditions 3/4 (35?->?)
Aiming 92+ ATAR
Aims for uni/life
-Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Midwifery at Deakin
-Write/publish books (thanks NaNoWriMo.org!)
For Narnia!