Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:59:07 am

Author Topic: Losing marks in bio trials?  (Read 1007 times)

nicole.ross11

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Losing marks in bio trials?
« on: August 27, 2020, 09:23:04 pm »
Just wondering if you could lose marks in a biology trial exam for writing outside the given lines (not the borders) and writing on the side of the non-bordered pages with little bits of extra info with arrows pointing to the body of writing- stressing a lil bit about that
Thank you !!

r1ckworthy

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +305
Re: Losing marks in bio trials?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 09:43:15 pm »
+7
Just wondering if you could lose marks in a biology trial exam for writing outside the given lines (not the borders) and writing on the side of the non-bordered pages with little bits of extra info with arrows pointing to the body of writing- stressing a lil bit about that
Thank you !!

I would say ask your teacher, but I think you are able to get extra booklets or extra writing space to write more stuff relevant to the question. Writing outside the given lines should be fine, but it might be a problem for the hsc, since you are writing on areas where it wouldn't be scanned. So ask your teacher, but I would say try get some extra writing booklets or on the 'extra writing section' towards the end.

Hope that helps!
HSC 2019: English Advanced || Mathematics || Mathematics Extension 1 || Physics || Chemistry || Science Extension || Ancient History ||

Bachelor of Physiotherapy @ ACU

The Yr12 journey- a diary I "hope" to update... || Halfway through Year 12... lessons I've learned so far. || Check out my youtube channel!