Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 26, 2020, 11:53:41 pm

Author Topic: 2020 Entry MMI Preparation  (Read 323 times)  Share 

peter.g15

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +28
2020 Entry MMI Preparation
« on: December 11, 2019, 05:02:27 pm »
Hey all!

My name is Peter and I am a current Monash medical student (unbonded), entering my 2nd year in 2020 and am offering 1-on-1 assistance for MMI interviews for 2020 entry into Medicine.

From personal experience of having interviews around Australia, I know common themes and patterns that frequently arise during interviews. Therefore, I hope to share this during this preparation in order to help you become more ready for interviews and develop a system to tackle any interview question that may come up.

As part of my preparation, it will involve 4 sessions of approximately 2 hours each. These sessions will focus heavily on interview practice and feedback as this is the best way to improve. I will also be covering small parts of content that will enhance your responses to common interview questions.

During the 4th session, I will also be running a full mock MMI of 8 stations to closely simulate the real experience. Following this, I will be providing both verbal feedback and more detailed written feedback along with the scenarios used so that you may refer back and practice further.

As part of this preparation, I hope to both improve your performance and confidence in your responses in order to maximize your chances of entering Medicine.

These sessions can be held at my house (Balwyn North) or at nearby libraries (Balwyn, Doncaster or Box Hill library) and will cost $60/hr for one-one assistance. They will be running from the 17th of December to the 26th of December as I will be overseas over the new year.

Please contact me on 04 1125 6752 if you are interested or have further questions and I would be more than happy to help out. 

All the best!
Peter
2019 - 23: Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine @ Monash University