Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 21, 2019, 05:18:04 pm

Author Topic: Just a Few Questions!  (Read 31 times)

FrankieDens

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Just a Few Questions!
« on: October 09, 2019, 05:14:38 pm »
Hi everyone,  8)

I'm applying for the Biology and Human Biosciences courses in VCE Plus for 2020. I have my school's approval but I still have some general questions and I would love for the AN community to help out!

• How different is the Biology/Human Biosciences course to VCE Biology Units 3 & 4? Is there a minimum score I have to aim for to be 'ready' for these courses?
  • What was the workload like and was it hard to juggle with your VCE subjects?
  • How much support did you get from the professors since you're still doing VCE while doing the enhancement program?
  • Is it hard to maintain a high grade point average in VCE Plus? What were the assessments like?
  • What's the University environment like and how different is it from high school?
  • What were your favourite topics? What were the hardest topics?
  • Finally, do you have any general tips overall?

Now onto the specific questions hehe  ;)
  • I understand that there is a fee of $900 to do VCE Plus for the whole school year. Would this cost be higher for someone who isn't an Australian citizen but is a New Zealand citizen?
    • I'm interested in doing a Bachelor of Biomedicine once I graduate school in a University besides La Trobe. Is the credits that I gain from either the Biology or Human Biosciences courses transferable to that University and is it applicable to the Bachelor's Degree I'm interested in?

Thank you so much!  ;D