Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

February 26, 2021, 08:54:43 pm

Author Topic: The QCE Years - My Journey to Changing the World through Business and Technology  (Read 14863 times)

JerryMouse2019

• MOTM: NOV 19
  • Trendsetter
  • Tom is my Nemesis :)
  • Respect: +86
+4
Hey Everyone,

This is my first update for 2021 :)

Having spent nearly two weeks in Year 12 officially, I can say that it already feels hard to keep up.

Thankfully, I've only been given 1 assignment off the bat and I've just been studying content for all of my other subjects.

I think that by having 5 assignments and 1 exam for IA2 this term I have an opportunity to do well since I'm usually better at assignments than exams.

Be sure to check in again for more updates which I'll be posting periodically :)

Till next time,

Kind Regards
JerryMouse2019
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 10:57:35 pm by JerryMouse2019 »
QCE Class of 2021: English | General Maths | Business | Economics | Legal Studies | Digital Solutions

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” – Dale Carnegie

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +128
+1
Hey Everyone,

This is my first update for 2021 :)

Having spent nearly two weeks in Year 12 officially, I can say that it already feels hard to keep up.

Thankfully, I've only been given 1 assignment off the bat and I've just been studying content for all of my other subjects.

I think that by having 5 assignments and 1 exam for IA2 this term I have an opportunity to do well since I'm usually better at assignments than exams.

Be sure to check in again for more updates which I'll be posting periodically :)

Till next time,

Kind Regards
JerryMouse2019

Hey Jerry,

I definitely understand how you feel, especially as Year 12 is one of the biggest years of your life. But just a suggestion - have you tried implementing time management skills into your routines?

It really helped me to plan out and write all of my assignments effectively and even helped me to study for my exams in small and manageable size chunks.

If you need any advice on how to manage your time, feel free to let me know as I would be more than happy to help you :)

Keep up the great work Jerry!
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

I’m offering tutoring in 2021! PM me for more details if interested :)

JerryMouse2019

• MOTM: NOV 19
  • Trendsetter
  • Tom is my Nemesis :)
  • Respect: +86
+4
Having 2 assignments due on the last day of term really sucks.

Also, as I progress through the year I'll talk more about my plans for Uni.

I've been thinking about doing Justice at Uni lately. Anyone have any ideas of what it's like?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:52:12 pm by JerryMouse2019 »
QCE Class of 2021: English | General Maths | Business | Economics | Legal Studies | Digital Solutions

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” – Dale Carnegie

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +128
Having 2 assignments due on the last day of term really sucks.

Also, as I progress through the year I'll talk more about my plans for Uni.

I've been thinking about doing Justice at Uni lately. Anyone have any ideas of what it's like?

Ouch, that does suck. Well at least you have heaps of time to prepare for them. And it's awesome that you have an idea of what you want to do at uni! I'm kinda stuck in the middle at the moment.

I'm not sure what Justice is like at uni, but I can definitely ask around at QUT if you would like :)

Have a great weekend and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

I’m offering tutoring in 2021! PM me for more details if interested :)