Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

August 19, 2019, 01:18:40 am

Author Topic: So who else got rejected?  (Read 1102 times)  Share 

JZPrime27

• Fresh Poster
  • Melbourne HS 2021
  • Respect: 0
Re: So who else got rejected?
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2019, 06:33:28 pm »
Ye the teachers are a bit too chill
Sam chandraraj

Erm 'sam' who r ur teachers just curious
2020:

2021:
Chem 3/4:
Physics 3/4:
Spesh 3/4:
Methods 3/4:
English 3/4:

Louis23

• Forum Regular
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2019, 05:46:36 pm »
I really hope i get a 2nd round offer for nossal, i'm pretty sure they come out tomorrow or next week Thursday. So if anyone does get 2nd round offers please tell each-other in this forum.

m.yara184

• Forum Regular
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2019, 05:59:56 pm »
I really hope i get a 2nd round offer for nossal, i'm pretty sure they come out tomorrow or next week Thursday. So if anyone does get 2nd round offers please tell each-other in this forum.
Bro like I got a first round for nossal and I donít rlly care coz itís not a top school. Who cares if u donít get nossal, I didnít get mhs (but I got a pd) which is like the best school in vic. thatís something to be sad about.

SynX

• Trendsetter
  • excelsior to reach for the stars
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2019, 06:31:42 pm »

Are you in a tough school, with a lot of people trying out?
Werribee Secondary, it's kind of tough, though, as it is really close, and many people in this area go to tutorials for the selective entrance exam.
and there were like 400 or 500 people applying that school for year 9 to year 10, basically they occupied a whole auditorium, the stage, and many more classrooms. and only 25 can get in...
besides these, I just got to Australia for less than a year, probably that kind of results aren't too crap for me.
Upward and outward, no matter the cost.

arshia01

• Forum Regular
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2019, 06:57:28 pm »
Bro like I got a first round for nossal and I donít rlly care coz itís not a top school. Who cares if u donít get nossal, I didnít get mhs (but I got a pd) which is like the best school in vic. thatís something to be sad about.
xonít be sad! Donít drag yourself down, seriously, to everyone who didnít get in or is waiting for another chance you all still did really well and I honestly think you guys can make it. I know it sounds really cliche but you need to stay positive and believe in yourself, thatís how I did it. Good luck and I think youíll be fine :)

SynX

• Trendsetter
  • excelsior to reach for the stars
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2019, 07:06:47 pm »
xonít be sad! Donít drag yourself down, seriously, to everyone who didnít get in or is waiting for another chance you all still did really well and I honestly think you guys can make it. I know it sounds really cliche but you need to stay positive and believe in yourself, thatís how I did it. Good luck and I think youíll be fine :)
but I applied JMSS as well because I'm good at science and maths. And I just did a interview few days ago! In the SCHS test, my math and numerical are both superior, probably this one won't be bad. I got to some tutoring for the interview, of course, only part of what I have prepared are useful. but since I heard their people never fails the interview, I'm feeling kind of confident.
NEVER lose hope, and have alternate paths to ensure a higher chance of success.
Upward and outward, no matter the cost.