Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 31, 2020, 02:35:35 pm

Author Topic: Snow Leopard's Sleep Journal  (Read 12960 times)

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +172
Re: Snow Leopard's Sleep Journal
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2020, 03:36:34 pm »
+2
Super Quick Update
So, online learning has not been as bad as I thought it would be. The first 2 weeks were pretty hard ngl, but I've sorta adjusted myself to it by now.

I'm kinda (for some subjects a lot) behind in some of my subjects so a quick subject update:
Spoiler
METHODS:Not completely up to date. I need to actually attempt/ask about questions that I skipped because I didn't get. I also need to start that log book of mistakes already.

BIO: I need to pretty much do all of the Holiday Homework (which was on the digestive system) and catch up on stuff that I didn't do from Term 1. I still need to do some readings and chapter review for the topic we've just finished

CHEM: I still need to finish the Chapter Questions from Holiday Homework and that we've been doing this term thus far

LOTE 3/4: I need to start doing vocab consolidation for the new topic we're starting. STILL NEED TO START PRACTICING ALL 5 SKILLS DAILY. Revision of all grammar done thus far.

LOTE 1/2: Vocab consolidation. Memorisation of all the tenses we've done thus far

LIT: Kinda considering switching to mainstream. I feel like I'm stuck in the same grade boundary and no matter what I'm always going to be stuck in it. I'm very behind, need to do annotations for all the parts of the novel we've done thus far + answer the analysis questions for them as well)

R&S: Up to date
Sleep:Unlike other people, I haven't been getting more sleep during remote learning since I still have to wake up at around 7:40am am usually go to bed at 12:00am (I'm only realising now how bad my sleep schedule is). But I've had heaps more time in the morning. I've started eated brekkie which I'm hoping I can continue doing even after we go back to school as normal.

Not gonna do an update or go on AN other than to ask q's on question threads till the end of Term 2.
Till then!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 03:57:12 pm by Snow Leopard »
My Guide to Work Experience
"A little progress each day, adds up to big results"

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • Trendsetter
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +38
Re: Snow Leopard's Sleep Journal
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2020, 04:08:56 pm »
+2
Hi SnowLeopard!

If you need any help with Literature and/or Biology, I would be more than happy to help :)

Kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.