Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

December 11, 2019, 09:34:21 pm

Author Topic: Post Selective School Exam Discussion  (Read 8021 times)  Share 

ciaosally

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Post Selective School Exam Discussion
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2019, 10:43:41 am »
ALSO WTF WAS NUMERICAL AND MATHS? HOW DO WE DO SOME OF THAT STUFF IN SUCH A TIGHT TIME LIMIT WEíre H U M A N

I know! Whenever I saw a paragraph, I just skipped. How do they expect us to read the whole freaking paragraph in such a short amount of time?? There were people around my table during break and they were talking about how easy the tests were. I died on the inside.

^^^111^^^

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +8
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2019, 10:53:44 am »
I know! Whenever I saw a paragraph, I just skipped. How do they expect us to read the whole freaking paragraph in such a short amount of time?? There were people around my table during break and they were talking about how easy the tests were. I died on the inside.

What type of questions were there for maths and how many paragraph word problems for numerical reasoning?

academiicc

• Trailblazer
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2019, 10:56:57 am »

ikr. ok those people who claimed that the tests were easy, were probably trying to cover up or act confident to avoid getting nervous or something because i know for a fact numerical can not be described as Ďeasyí, unless youíre terribly smart to the point you can even comprehend those last 10 questions in maths

academiicc

• Trailblazer
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2019, 10:58:43 am »
What type of questions were there for maths and how many paragraph word problems for numerical reasoning?

every question in numerical was literally a paragraph, was it even numerical at this point or reading comprehension 

MemeMaster

• Trailblazer
  • memes
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2019, 11:04:00 am »
For some reason I found numerical easier than reading I think itís because I was doing terrible time wise in reading and ended up guessing like 2 questions
still gonna fail in both tho  ;)
bork

rakshanaraj06

• Forum Regular
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2019, 11:12:26 am »
One of those tv stand things were right in front of me and I was so releived cause I thought they were gonna put the time on it. BUT THEY DIDNT AND I WAS SO PISSED! NOT EVEN A CLOCK OR ANYTHING SMH. Moreover, everytime the lady would say "15 minutes or 5 minutes" I would always jerk cause it would be dead silent. Also, it was so annoying how when one person coughs, another does and it goes like a chain.
Overall though Maths and Verbal were super hard for me :(
Reading was the easiest
Numerical was okay not too hard or too easy
Writing was shit. I really wanted it to be analytical. Although I felt my storyline was pretty good, I realised afterwards that I didnt have a problem. But it was quite an emotional story so I hope that would be enough ehhh.
tbh I think I did alright. I was so nervous. Now that the exam is over, idk what to do w my life now. What tf do i do w my free time now lmao????

MemeMaster

• Trailblazer
  • memes
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2019, 11:17:26 am »
One of those tv stand things were right in front of me and I was so releived cause I thought they were gonna put the time on it. BUT THEY DIDNT AND I WAS SO PISSED! NOT EVEN A CLOCK OR ANYTHING SMH.
Ikr literally every past test had a clock or something (I think) I donít get why they didnít do it this year
bork

someone5643

• Forum Regular
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2019, 11:48:34 am »
honestly numerical reasoning had more reading to it than reading comprehension

ciaosally

• Adventurer
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2019, 11:54:12 am »
honestly numerical reasoning had more reading to it than reading comprehension

Haha lol yeah thatís so true

Louis23

• Forum Regular
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2019, 11:55:18 am »
How did you guys go on math, what do you guys reckon the superior score would be based on what you have heard?

MemeMaster

• Trailblazer
  • memes
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2019, 11:56:16 am »
How did you guys go on math, what do you guys reckon the superior score would be based on what you have heard?
haha like 37 or something
Iím probably gonna get like 12
bork

Louis23

• Forum Regular
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2019, 11:58:18 am »
I thought the start was easy but just time consuming. I could only get through like 45 questions but i think i got like 40 of them right tho. Then i guessed all c's for the rest of the questions. Many have said the end questions were hard as.

ciaosally

• Adventurer
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2019, 12:58:06 pm »
haha like 37 or something
Iím probably gonna get like 12

same. my parents are going to kill me when they get my results.

academiicc

• Trailblazer
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2019, 12:59:38 pm »
I thought the start was easy but just time consuming. I could only get through like 45 questions but i think i got like 40 of them right tho. Then i guessed all c's for the rest of the questions. Many have said the end questions were hard as.

i didnít even see the end questions as i had no time and just did all cís from question 42 lol. rip i reallyyyy flunked oof just hoping everybody else in my cohort did bad too

academiicc

• Trailblazer
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2019, 01:01:30 pm »
same. my parents are going to kill me when they get my results.

this^ and especially because i went to tuition in prep for the test and still didnít do good. itís all luck now bois