Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

July 20, 2019, 11:47:00 pm

Author Topic: Twenty Tapes of Nath  (Read 1296 times)

brothanathan

• Trendsetter
  • Mastery of Discipline ~ 2020
  • Respect: +14
Re: Twenty Tapes of Nath
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2019, 12:13:18 pm »
+2
How do you find balancing a 3/4 lote subject along with your other 1/2 subjects?

Quite comprehensive at first, noting that for 1/2 subjects you want to make your mistakes as early as possible. I faced procrastination and there have been times where I should've prioritized my time for my 3/4 although you can be concerned that you haven't put enough effort into your 1/2s. I've learned quintessential lessons from doing a LOTE subject in general and especially what I can take with me into theory-based subjects in Year 12 and pretty much anything in life.

There are three principles that are constantly being mentioned for success.

1. PRACTICE
2. ZEAL
3. DILIGENCE

This is the holy trinity of individualism and can be summarised with the word Discipline.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 12:44:03 pm by brothanathan »
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

If a man would pursue Philosophy, his first task is to throw away conceit. For it is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he has a conceit that he already knows.
 - Epictus

brothanathan

• Trendsetter
  • Mastery of Discipline ~ 2020
  • Respect: +14
Re: Twenty Tapes of Nath
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2019, 07:53:14 pm »
Year 12 Journal Intro Ideas (some admin work here before 22/11/19)

[feel free to post some suggestions or tips]

- Backstory
- Path took
- Inspiration
- Philosophies into 1
- Vision
- Dream
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 10:17:37 pm by brothanathan »
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

If a man would pursue Philosophy, his first task is to throw away conceit. For it is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he has a conceit that he already knows.
 - Epictus