Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 14, 2019, 04:39:06 pm

Author Topic: Remy’s DeLOTEful VCE Journey  (Read 2244 times)

Geoo

• Trendsetter
  • Class of 2020
  • Respect: +53
Re: Remy’s DeLOTEful VCE Journey
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2019, 10:40:20 pm »
+1
Only a little more to go, your almost there!

Do you have people to practice Russian with or is is it mainly just your classmates/ teachers. I only know small amounts of Russian/Ukrainian from all my research on history or the soviet union, Chernobyl and a few of the TV shows. I haven't met anyone who speaks the language in Victoria, so I was just wondering were you practiced.
.                                                                                                         |2019| Biology.
                                                                          |2020| English, Maths Methods, Food Studies, Chemistry.
                                                                                                       My VCE 2020 Journal

Remy33

• Forum Regular
  • I don't like food, I love it.
  • Respect: +30
Re: Remy’s DeLOTEful VCE Journey
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2019, 08:47:49 pm »
+1
Only a little more to go, your almost there!

Do you have people to practice Russian with or is is it mainly just your classmates/ teachers. I only know small amounts of Russian/Ukrainian from all my research on history or the soviet union, Chernobyl and a few of the TV shows. I haven't met anyone who speaks the language in Victoria, so I was just wondering were you practiced.

Hey Geoo, sorry for this late reply. Yeah, there aren’t a lot of native Russian speakers in Australia, but they are around if you look for them. I met quite a lot of russian speakers from the people in my class and through a community class I took on Russian. I also have a Russian ‘pen-pal’ (or rather, email-pal) and we email each other regularly to practice reading and writing.

Though ngl, for the most part I practice on Duolingo as I am an introvert who never leaves the house.
<  VCE  2018 – 2019  >
Portuguese  |   Russian  |  Chinese  |  English  |  Global Politics  |  Methods

'If you kicked the person in the pants responsible for your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.'
- Theodore Roosevelt