FREE lectures this September + October | HSC Head Start + Exam Revision: book here | QCE Head Start: book here | VCE Exam Revision: book here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 22, 2019, 09:44:33 am

Poll

-

-
1 (100%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: August 26, 2019, 03:02:33 pm

Author Topic: da journey high school edition  (Read 1517 times)

Ionic Doc

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +34
Re: da journey high school edition
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2019, 08:59:07 pm »
+3
What are you most looking forward to for Year 12 atm?

P.S. How cold is it?!

thats it's the final year of HIGH SCHOOL

Uni looks way more fun and seems to give you more freedom and stuff.

Other than that all my year 12 subjects are also pretty neat, and I reckon the 3/4 counterparts of them will be much more interesting than units 1/2.

Other than that im not sure what to look forwards towards next year. . . I know it will be an intense and laborious year but u gotta work hard at some point eh?

P.S. it's currently 3 degrees were I live . . . and the heater is on full blast! The only problems I have against heaters are that they dry up my mouth and make me feel dehydrated when their on, and when I turn it off it gets to cold  ???
class of 2020
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2019 -   Psychology 
2020 -   English - Chemistry - Biology - Methods - Further
ATAR: /???/ ~ 95+
2021: Undergrad Med or BSc @ Monash

Ionic Doc

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2019, 09:10:29 pm »
+1
Yes, the holidays are here! ( can finally catch up on sleep )

- Went to my younger brothers soccer game today, pretty fun watching considering he is a soccer prodigy. (unfortunately, I'm not)
- took my dog (Denzel)  to the game, Upon arriving my dog went crazy and I basically ended up getting dragged across mud while clinging to the  dog leach  (not fun)

Only going to one lecture these holidays (biology), mainly cause I'm way too tired to commute to the city from where I live, every second day. Plus the lecture slides get uploaded to AN so might check em out later. ( also don't worry, I cancelled my other lecture tickets so anyone on the waiting list can replace me  ;)

Got a fair bit of holiday homework to get through these holidays as well,

English - read 2 texts (  The Longest Memory and Black Diggers ) + annotate + finish of a 20-page question booklet relating to one of the texts. This semester I have a new English teacher, who was or is a VCAA examiner. She seems to be a great teacher but students in my class seem to get frustrated that she gives us so much work, however, doesn't bother me too much, as English is one of my weakest subjects and needs desperate attention.

Biology - Catch up on some Unit 1 stuff + read chapter 9 of the textbook and make notes + watch relevant Edrolo vids.

Methods - Review everything learnt about circular functions + add to my summary book
Circular Functions suk  >:(

Chemistry - Finish all of Chapter 14 + watch Edrolo vids. Contents is fairly straight forward ( Solubility ) so shouldn't take more than 2 hours to complete this.

Psychology - Finish up all the way to K.K.D.P 6, we're currently learning about consciousness and sleep + watch Edrolo vids.  I've already finished writing notes up till dot point 6, so now I'm gonna finish this whole AOS1 and review the whole of Unit 3. Might even get through a bunch of checkpoint questions I'll watch the Edrolo vids before school starts just to freshen up my memory.

Religion and Society - no homework  8)

Well besides all that homework the only other things im gonna be doing these holdiays are
- skateboarding
- taking photos with my beast camera  8)
- walking and training my dog
- sleeping
- binge watching 'the flash'
- oh, might even start writing up that AN article  :D

well, that concludes my post. Hope everyone enjoys their holidays ( if you're on holidays)

See ya next time  :)

class of 2020
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2019 -   Psychology 

Ionic Doc

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2019, 09:53:14 pm »
+4
So I'm back!

it's been pretty busy, more specifically 'life has been pretty busy'

So many tests and SAC's are getting shot at me, it's getting me pretty frustrated. Just when you finish one thing you delve straight into another.
But that's a part of life

anyways, I got accepted for an interview at Elizabeth Blackburn School of Science,  didn't think much of the school or the test but now I have an actual chance of getting in (what ! ). So I have the interview tomorrow and I'm honestly excited. I just wanna get this over and done with and find out if I got in or not. Whatever happens,  my goal will still be the same, to get into med, but this school would definitely give me a major advantage and huge boost in my journey there. Talking to some of the people online, and I wanna get in even more. . .cause they all seem so nice + happy + funny, they're all really good people and they've really lightened up my last few days. 

Well, next time I update this journal it will be when I either get my acceptance or rejection letter. So till than

Stay tuned . . . .

:)
class of 2020
2019 -   Psychology 

r1ckworthy

• MOTM: APR 19
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +118
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2019, 07:29:31 am »
+2
Good luck for your interview! Hope everything goes well ;D ;D ;D
HSC 2019: English Advanced || Mathematics || Mathematics Extension 1 || Physics || Chemistry || Science Extension || Ancient History ||

The Yr12 journey- a diary I "hope" to update... || Halfway through Year 12... lessons I've learned so far.

Ionic Doc

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2019, 07:10:32 pm »
+3
sooo

I got an offer from Elizabeth Blackburn School of Science, and after thoroughly thinking it through as well as weighing up the pros and cons, I have decided to accept their offer and attend next year in 2020.

I am so stoked right now, words cannot describe it.

Next update will be very very soon

thnx for reading.   :)
class of 2020
2019 -   Psychology 

Coolmate

• Trendsetter
  • 😎😎Stay Cool😎😎
  • Respect: +21
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2019, 03:12:39 pm »
+1
Great Job Ionic Doc!!! ;D
YR 11 2019:                                 YR 12 2020:

》Advanced Maths                      》Advanced Maths
》Advanced English                    》Advanced English
》Physics                                    》Physics
》Biology                                     》Biology
》SOR 1                                      》SOR 1
》SDD                                         》IPT
》IPT

😁😁My STUDY GUIDE!😁😁

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • It's Over 9000!!
  • Oxford comma and Avett Brothers enthusiast.
  • Respect: +6192
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2019, 03:17:09 pm »
+1
sooo

I got an offer from Elizabeth Blackburn School of Science, and after thoroughly thinking it through as well as weighing up the pros and cons, I have decided to accept their offer and attend next year in 2020.

I am so stoked right now, words cannot describe it.

Next update will be very very soon

thnx for reading.   :)

Congratulations. :)
One wug.