Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

July 08, 2020, 01:34:37 pm

Author Topic: I'll Figure it Out  (Read 8360 times)

catpacksnapback

• Forum Regular
  • The average housecat.
  • Respect: +57
Re: I'll Figure it Out
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2020, 02:16:37 pm »
+7
Hey hey! Thanks so much!

March 24, Who Even Knows, 2020
The first thing I want to do is to share a resource - MyNoise - that I feel isn't very well-known, or at least not as well-known as it should be. If anything has helped me keep my sanity, it's the sound of rain, thunder, and just about everything else that has been mysteriously absent from our weather forecast. I listen to it while I study and I hope you find it useful too.

It's week 8. Or 7. I'm admittedly not entirely sure! 'Unusual times' echoes constantly now and here I am, echoing it yet again. I hope that you are staying safe, forum reader. It's times like these that make me glad that I have become accustomed to independent learning, but in the interest of helping out where I can, if there's any support I can offer as a student of online schooling, feel free to message me.

My only Year 12 SAC so far has been Literature. I performed alright in the practice, but I have surely dented my study score in my dismal final performance. I'm not sure when feedback will be coming through but I have been trying to distract myself, which resulted in a stint of 2 novels completed in 2 days.

Upcoming are the first biology and chemistry SACs for this year. They're daunting and their due date has been, fortunately, pushed back. Although I intended on studying in advance of these today, a migraine is turning everything I read inside out, so once I have posted this, I might try to sleep it off. Right now, things are pretty standard; it's just hard to feel motivated when you feel as if nothing you read will stay in your head for longer than a few minutes.

That being said, the moment I can, I intend on reading about fuel cells, significant figures, and respiration. These three topics have been weighing on me since last year and understanding them happens to be pivotal to succeeding in the upcoming SACs. To those of you who have SACs too - I'm wishing you the best of luck! And, of course, to be safe and mindful of yourself and others around you.
Panicking.

2018: Media 1/2
2019: Psychology 1/2, Biology 1/2, Literature 1/2, Chemistry 1/2
2020: Biology 3/4, Literature 3/4, Chemistry 3/4, Math Methods 1/2
The Future (probably)
2021: Psychology 3/4, Math Methods 3/4, Health and Human Development 3/4
Goal: Survive (and Medicine, ideally!)
Class of 2021

J_Rho

• MOTM: MARCH 20
  • Forum Leader
  • prove them wrong.
  • Respect: +579
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2020, 02:30:36 pm »
+3
YAYYY an update!
The first thing I want to do is to share a resource - MyNoise - that I feel isn't very well-known, or at least not as well-known as it should be.
YES! I love this! It should be so much more well known!

It's week 8. Or 7. I'm admittedly not entirely sure! 'Unusual times' echoes constantly now and here I am, echoing it yet again. I hope that you are staying safe, forum reader. It's times like these that make me glad that I have become accustomed to independent learning, but in the interest of helping out where I can, if there's any support I can offer as a student of online schooling, feel free to message me.
And the same goes for you! Make sure you reach out when you need it whether that be academically or mentally/emotionally :)

2020 Goals
English 40, Further Maths 47, Biology 50, Legal Studies 45, Psychology 45

Aspirations
Bachelor of Paramedicine @ Monash

brothanathan

• Forum Obsessive
  • Your future is spotless, be virtuous
  • Respect: +91
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2020, 12:20:36 am »
+2
Love things that help keep one's sanity, thanks for the recommendation  :)
What's your why?