Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

August 18, 2019, 08:36:17 am

Author Topic: Caits' 10 month death XD  (Read 673 times)

caitlinherrra

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +6
Caits' 10 month death XD
« on: February 16, 2019, 01:58:06 am »
+6
Yo gang!

Follow through my 2019, while I complete
Spoiler
YEAR 12

Get ready to hear about my BREAKDOWNS,      VICTORIES     AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN
I'll share
Spoiler
what I believe does and doesn't work for me. Also how my studies go throughout the year

LMAO probably not a big secret, but...
Spoiler
I will probably forget about this

Go go Power Rangers
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 02:00:11 am by caitlinherrra »
uwu

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +1707
Re: Caits' 10 month death XD
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 08:35:56 am »
+1
Hey! It's nice to see you've made a journal :)

What subjects are you doing?
Do you have plans for after year 12?
2018-2021: Science Advanced - Global Challenges (Honours) @ Monash

Leadership  ; Scientific Methodology ; Wanting to stay productive?

caitlinherrra

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 07:27:09 pm »
+7
Get to know me ;D

I am doing biology, English, further and health this year and I did psych last year

I want to be a secondary teacher; I would like to teach English and psych XD

For uni I want to either go to the university of Melbourne or to the university of Canberra, but I'm obviously going to consider other universities. LMAO so why would I want to move interstate for uni? I would like to move out ASAP and Canberra seems like it would be a fun experience :P

I am an animal lover! I have a cat, a dog and a bird!
Spoiler
They're all sitting on me as I write this ;D

I live off my music! I am constantly listening to
Spoiler
Sticky Fingers
Billie Eilish
Glass Animals
Khalid
Hippo Campus
NF
Holy Holy
ABBA
and many other amazing musicians

I am constantly binging shows off Netflix
Spoiler
I am watching
The good place
Good girls
Atypical
Marie Kondo

I LOVE to read!
Spoiler
My favourite author atm is Markus Zusak
I am currently reading boys will be boys by Clementine Ford and sometimes when I want a quick, read I'll stuff by Edin Blyton (I know she was a children's author, but I find she wakes me up lol)
My favourite book is to kill a mockingbird! Go set a watchman was good, but not as good as TKAM

LMAO I have a chain of loom bands that's currently 3 metres long, I add to it when I'm trying to relax , I still have like 7672642982293 loom bands that's not connected to the chain  ::)

I have tried to learn some languages
Spoiler
I can have a lot of conversations in Finnish
I can swear and count to 5 in German
I can also speak some Indonesian, I have been saying no thank you in Indonesian lately
I can speak some Japanese, I can count to 5 and name some martial arts techniques
I can also have some really basic conversations using Auslan
Most of what I have listed was self taught so I probably make a bajillion mistakes lol

I have been doing karate since 2012 :D I plan to still do it throughout the year
Spoiler
I am a shodan in one style and I also have a teishi title
I'm a shodan-ho in another style. I'm going for my shodan with them hopefully this year and going for a senpai title

YEET
uwu

smamsmo22

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +28
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 12:09:02 am »
+1
Good luck for your studies and year 12; can't wait to hear how it's all going (:
You clearly have an interest in language learning.. is there a reason you're not studying any LOTEs? Do you have a favourite subject?
2018 - VCE - ATAR: 99.75 [English, Chemistry, Methods, French, PE, Bio]
2019 - Monash

caitlinherrra

• Adventurer
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 06:08:12 am »
You clearly have an interest in language learning.. is there a reason you're not studying any LOTEs? Do you have a favourite subject?
my school used to offer Indonesian, which I probably wouldíve done, but unfortunately people donít pick any LOTEs :(
uwu

huity

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 09:28:16 am »
+1
Can't wait to see all your updates over these 10 months  ;D

Oo Enid Blyton was my absolute fave- brings back childhood memories. Totally agree, the way she writes is pretty engaging and would wake me up too  :P

I think analysing TKAM and scrutinising its every detail in class made me lose some interest  ;D Although I do love it (particularly outside of class)!
Tutoring Chemistry Units 3/4 (RAW 50)

caitlinherrra

• Adventurer
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2019, 06:24:12 pm »
+3
Yo gang ;D

Last week I did my first sac for health and human development! Still havenít got my result but Iím pretty sure I lost a couple of marks  :-[  though this SAC is only for like half of AOS 1, so Iím just going to have study Stuart harder for the next part.

My biology SAC has been postponed   :D it has been postponed like a billion times already lmao

We did this test for further last week. My score doesnít reflect how well I do with the textbook questions, but Iím going to have to do more exam questions :-\

I did a couple of drafts for English and I seem to be alright so far, but Iím still no good yet. Iím not doing my SAC until a couple of weeks, so Iíll just have to do more drafts.

Until next week   :o
uwu

Macrophagee

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +9
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2019, 08:15:47 pm »
+3
Hey I just did my HHD sac part 1 too !!
Year 11:Biology, Further
Year 12: English, Chemistry, Methods,  Spesh, Health and Human Development

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • It's Over 9000!!
  • Oxford comma and Avett Brothers enthusiast.
  • Respect: +6098
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 05:37:46 pm »
+2
Yo gang ;D

Last week I did my first sac for health and human development! Still havenít got my result but Iím pretty sure I lost a couple of marks  :-[  though this SAC is only for like half of AOS 1, so Iím just going to have study Stuart harder for the next part.

My biology SAC has been postponed   :D it has been postponed like a billion times already lmao

We did this test for further last week. My score doesnít reflect how well I do with the textbook questions, but Iím going to have to do more exam questions :-\

I did a couple of drafts for English and I seem to be alright so far, but Iím still no good yet. Iím not doing my SAC until a couple of weeks, so Iíll just have to do more drafts.

Until next week   :o

Re: HHD SAC, nice work! Try not to worry too much if you lose a couple of marks. The best thing you can do is learn from them and make sure you don't make the same mistakes again in future SACs or the exam. :) I dropped a bunch of marks for Health throughout the year and did fine.

Hey I just did my HHD sac part 1 too !!

Hope you smashed it!
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man. Yeet ahoy!

Apply for a 2019/2020 TuteSmart scholarship!

caitlinherrra

• Adventurer
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 02:42:48 pm »
+1
Guess who followed through and forgot about this!
Spoiler
ME XD

So since my last entry I have gotten my HHD results back, completed my biol SAC and gotten results back and I have done my first proper practice SAC for English.

I did alright with HHD. I was pretty upset when I got my result, because I set myself high standards, but I have dealt with it and accepted it. It was my first SAC and it was part 1 of outcome 1. My result isn't even that bad, I'm just a major DRAMA QUEEN.

I did alright with biol too. I walked out of the write up for it thinking that I didn't do as good as HHD, but I wasn't overly upset about it. It was about the same score as HHD and I was fine with that. I have the write up for part 2 tomorrow , this is my little study break  ;D

Lets talk about ENGLISHLOL, so this is probably just my inner drama queen coming out, but CANNOT deal with this SAC coming up. I have already done 7 drafts (3 more than most of my cohort) and I still do not feel very confident. However, I am constantly reminding myself that with all the practice I am doing I can't do that bad.
LOL here is a little side story
Spoiler
So I have never really been that confident with english, but I have always finished and managed to get 60%+. Last year for my end of year exam, I had this massive panic attack and only managed to do an introduction and half a body paragraph for comparative and APA, I ended up with 30%.

I AM FINALLY GOING TO BE SHAVING MY HAIR! LMAO so everyone who knows me, knows that I have been wanting to shave my hair for about 2.5 years, ever since my nan ended up with cancer and passed away back in 2016. A teacher at my school made a team under Nazza Wazza on the worlds greatest shave page and I ended up asking to join her and she said I could! Over the past 2 weeks I have managed to raise about $300 under my name alone! For my birthday, my mum is going to take me beanie shopping, since I never know what I want when it comes to my birthday and Christmas. If you would like to donate, you can do it through here :): https://secure.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=748820&langPref=en-CA&Referrer=direct%2Fnone&fbclid=IwAR18itTsxJ_pixnw270nYQakhnZCYQxv0gSerFsqYoZxjgtrlV_oJY05yCE

Until next time  :o
uwu

caitlinherrra

• Adventurer
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 11:02:17 am »
+3
Hey everyone :)

I had a very interesting week XD

I was at school until like 6 for most of last week. I had to go get some help from the english teachers because I was locked out of my locker bay :-[. I was such a mess Thursday night and Friday morning, like I was crying over everything  :-[. I had this massive sob after my english SAC, but like it was such a massive over reaction. I had finished my essay with like 15 minutes left, but after I was done I was like OMG I should've picked the other prompt, but I'll end up with a good score  ;D.

I'm going to become a dancing queen Thursday
I'm spending my 17th birthday doing my part 2 SAC for HHD and I'm doing the multiple choice section for my further SAC after school :) I would much rather stay after school in the English rooms, but it needs to be done.

I ended up completely forgetting to organise anything for my birthday, though I wouldn't really want to do anything anyways  8). I was going to organise to have a friend stay over Saturday, but I can't be bothered lmao. Like my mum has organised a family lunch thing and it honestly sounds so draining

Until next time  :o
uwu

Jimmmy

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +48
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 11:17:49 am »
+2
Sounds like you're super busy! Don't stress too much about one English SAC, there's plenty of time to make up ground even if you don't smash the first one.

Family lunch sounds nice, even better when someone else organises it so you can just chill.  :D
2018: Business Management

2019: English Language, Maths Methods, Legal Studies, Global Politics, Philosophy

caitlinherrra

• Adventurer
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 08:23:32 pm »
+1
THREE MONTHS LATER BABES

Hey EverYone. so i did forget about tHis... Oh well. i am a woman of my woRd lol

so since march a lot has happeNed. i died a bit eaRly. it was meant to be a gradual ten mOnth process.

So i decided to posT since a friend said i haven't pOsted in awhile... he is totally obsessed with me uwu...

unit 3 suckeddddddddddd, but i havent failed yet xP i got examS This week and i hAve Lost all the will to study. i Keep goING to study, but being at hoME with my parents make it very difficult. i had to get help leaving school last week cause i stayed back so late to 'study'. though i mean i do get about an hour or so when i wake up in the middle of the night...

im just hanging on for the holidays...

L8RS H8RS
uwu