Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 30, 2020, 03:14:04 am

Author Topic: PF's journal  (Read 9890 times)

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • What do you call 2 crows? Attempted Murder
  • Respect: +2799
Re: PF's journal
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2020, 12:04:38 pm »
+10
Just got out of hospital for the 7th time. funsies.
Lowkey got kicked out because they needed beds for people coming in over the weekend lol.
Kinda annoying because the shitshow that is my supposed community support hasn't been sorted out at all. They tried to change my case manager because the mess last friday was because of her being shit but that didn't happen because of too much demand on the system etc. so I'm back with my only community supports being her and the psychiatrist through the same organisation which is very annoying.
They took me off a lot of my meds this admission so now I'm more awake during the day but it's even harder to sleep.
I don't really know what I'm gonna do now. I'm so fkn sick of hospital for obvious reasons but my community support is non-existent and I'm still sad all the time and everything is hard.

I'm borrowing a cat for a week in a couple of weeks so that'll be cool. I can pretend that I'm not so lonely. Also fluffy. I'm also meant to be looking after a couple of different cats over christmas/new years but I've got to get there first. IDK I'm just really tired atm, I suspect this mood is because they've lowered my anti-depressant but I didn't get the chance to talk to my fav psychiatrist about it before I got discharged.
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2020, 05:38:57 pm »
+14
Hello,
I just enrolled in paramed/nursing for next year so I guess this is sorta a uni journal again. Contact hours seem way lower than what I had at anu which is a little weird. I also got my updated birth certificate in the mail yesterday which is super cool and now I get to waste my money on getting a pretty commemorative certificate because I'm an adult and I can make silly decisions like that. Also got a bunch of new coloured cords and made more bracelet designs which was fun - just gotta get people to actually buy them haha.

I don't remember what else I was gonna say. I looked after a dog named balgo and a cat named walnut. They were very adorable. It's getting way warmer now which is making me sleepy but it's making my garden pretty.

I sent a text to my case manager (community mental health nurse) basically just complaining about everything. She did say that I don't express myself enough so she was kinda asking for it lol. She called me on Friday to say that she'd gotten my text and said she'd call me this week to figure out what to do now but she hasn't yet so I guess I'm still just waiting.

I'm doing okay at the moment - keeping busy(ish) helps. Should really stop spending so much of my money on pizza and actually cook some more though. Or like actually eat the food I've already cooked lol.

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3020
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2020, 06:52:52 pm »
+6
Congrats on the course!

Have you got any pets lined up?

Good luck for the convo with your cm, hopefully she takes what you've said on board as something to learn from.

Do you have many easy recipes to add to the ease of food prepping/cooking? I feel like I've asked this before but I can't remember the answer rn

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2658
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2020, 06:59:53 pm »
+6
Do you have many easy recipes to add to the ease of food prepping/cooking? I feel like I've asked this before but I can't remember the answer rn
Now PF is enrolled in uni again they must subsist entirely on pasta. It is the uni student code.

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2020, 07:06:16 pm »
+8
Congrats on the course!

Have you got any pets lined up?

Good luck for the convo with your cm, hopefully she takes what you've said on board as something to learn from.

A cat for a bit in november and december, possibly housesitting in late december and early january, and I'm meeting someone on friday about looking after her dog for a few days over the weekend.

I'm thinking I'll make a quiche or a slice of some sort but idk what else.

Now PF is enrolled in uni again they must subsist entirely on pasta. It is the uni student code.
I haven't bought any pasta since I moved out. (mostly because my brother used to make it almost every night and I got sick of it.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 07:07:50 pm by PhoenixxFire »

insanipi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos"
  • Respect: +3050
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2020, 07:24:40 pm »
+6
I thought it was 2min noodles? Or have I done uni wrong this whole time :P

Also I'm keen for more animal adventures and your next steps with uni, Morgan! 🥰
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) (Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics- focusing on molecular biol and editing of glowy proteins)
Follow my uni journey here!