Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

July 20, 2019, 02:58:56 pm

Author Topic: [Raw 50] Cookiedream's...doing VCE Biology Tutoring! [99.75, Monash Med Student]  (Read 657 times)  Share 

cookiedream

• MOTM: APR 17
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +368
Hi everyone!

I graduated from Nossal High School as the Dux of the Class of 2017, with an ATAR of 99.75, and I'm now starting my second year of studying Medicine at Monash University. I will be doing tutoring for VCE Biology Units 3/4 this year again, a subject which I am extremely passionate about and for which I received a raw 50.

With a full year of tutoring experience, and being taught by a VCE Biology examiner who was a part of the board that created the new study design, as well as being the writer of multiple guides on ATARNotes (including my VCE Biology guide), I give my students personalised advice on how to tackle their SACs, exams and VCE in general. I structure my lessons such that they will be ahead of school classes and that those who did not study Units 1/2 can easily catch up. As a tutor, I am friendly, approachable and highly dedicated to my students, to ensure they get all the help they need to reach their full potential! I absolutely love teaching this subject, so my classes are always filled with jokes and laughs alongside the educational content, making it as engaging as possible.

In my first lesson with a new student, I provide a page of 'General Tips', which includes all the main overarching advice that personally helped me steer towards my perfect score. I will also provide weekly notes that I created, tailored with practice questions and helpful resources, and intermittent sessions of practice tests every few weeks.

Below are testimonies from two of my past students:

Student 1 [Raw 40, Nossal High School]
"Really the best bio teacher out. Really organised notes and understanding of the study design/course. Highly recommend her for any 3/4 Bio students, you won't be disappointed!"

Student 2 [Raw 40, Nossal High School]
"Actually saved me for bio. She knows her stuff and teaches so well and she gives crazy good notes... Would recommend her to anyone doing Bio 3/4!"

My rate is $45 per student, for 1.5 to 2 hours (depending on my lesson and your needs), however it will be $40 per student for a full group of 4 or 5.

Classes will be on Saturdays and Sundays, and lessons will be held at my house in Berwick.

If you're interested, shoot me a message! ;D

- cookiedream
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:14:07 pm by cookiedream »
VCE: (click the links below to view my guides)
2016: Methods [44], Psych [48]
2017: Eng Lang [49], Bio [50], Chem, Spec
ATAR: 99.75 | UMAT: 88th
2018-2022: Bachelor of Medical Science/Doctor of Medicine @ Monash University

[Spots Available] Offering VCE Biology Units 3/4 Tutoring!

cookiedream

• MOTM: APR 17
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +368
BUMP! Just three more spots left (one for Saturday's class and two for Sunday's class)!!
VCE: (click the links below to view my guides)
2016: Methods [44], Psych [48]
2017: Eng Lang [49], Bio [50], Chem, Spec
ATAR: 99.75 | UMAT: 88th
2018-2022: Bachelor of Medical Science/Doctor of Medicine @ Monash University

[Spots Available] Offering VCE Biology Units 3/4 Tutoring!