Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:38:34 am

Author Topic: TuteSmart in 2019 - Updates (VCE & HSC)  (Read 10211 times)  Share 

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: TuteSmart in 2019 - Updates (VCE & HSC)
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2018, 11:31:21 pm »

Welcome to the forums Jacqui! It looks like there was a bit of an issue with the formatting of your first post. If you scroll down you'll see a blank box - Feel free to pop any questions there and we'd be happy to lend a hand with them ;D

paulthekiller123

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2018, 10:46:35 pm »

Hey all! TuteSmart 2019 is shaping up to be incredibly exciting, and also accessible to a much wider number of students! Straight up, you can find more information about the program HERE for both VCE and HSC. But in this thread, we can provide a bit of an overview of what's on offer, and we also have an announcement re: online VCE tuition! 🎈

TuteSmart VCE

Spoiler
CENTRE TUTORING
Spoiler
In 2019, we have FOUR VCE Centres to choose from: Camberwell, Melbourne City, Moonee Ponds and Mulgrave. Camberwell and Moonee Ponds are brand new! Memberships include:

✅ Weekly 90-minute classes
✅ Access to all four VCE Centres after school and on weekends
✅ One-on-one time with tutors as needed
✅ Additional resources, including notes, worksheets and practice questions
✅ Class recordings and presentations online
✅ Full original practice SACs
✅ Full original practice exams
✅ Access to a great study environment and support

You can see the TuteSmart program in action here:

ONLINE TUTORING
Spoiler
We're super stoked to now have four VCE Centres, but we totally get that physically attending won't be convenient or practical for students who live further out. That's why online tutoring now exists! 🎈 Memberships include:

✅ Weekly 90-minute live-streamed classes
✅ Advice and tips from our tutors on things like motivation and stress management
✅ Full original practice SACs
✅ A generous discount for students who live further out

TuteSmart HSC

Spoiler
And, of course, we've just launched HSC TuteSmart, held at University of Technology, Sydney! Memberships include:

✅ Weekly 90-minute classes
✅ Access to state-of-the-art UTS campus
✅ Full original practice tests
✅ Access to a great study environment and support

Reminder: if you want more information about any of the above TuteSmart offerings, your best bet is to book a free information appointment, which you can do here. :)

I got a few questions about tutesmart.
1. Is it 308 dollars a fortnight if you choose to enrol in 7 subjects? Does enrolling in 5 subjects reduce it or does it stay the same?
2. How full are the enrolments currently? (I wanna enrol in bio 3/4 urgently)
3. When does tutesmart tutoring commence?

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2018, 11:05:01 pm »
+3
I got a few questions about tutesmart.
1. Is it 308 dollars a fortnight if you choose to enrol in 7 subjects? Does enrolling in 5 subjects reduce it or does it stay the same?
2. How full are the enrolments currently? (I wanna enrol in bio 3/4 urgently)
3. When does tutesmart tutoring commence?

Hey!! Your best bet to get proper answers to these questions is to book an information appointment to discuss pricing, timetabling and class availability. In general though:

1 - The more subjects you enrol in, the cheaper it is per subject
2 - Enrolments for popular subjects like Biology always fill really quick. I don't have the numbers in front of me but you should definitely enrol ASAP if you are interested - I'd imagine you'll be okay if you jump on it soon though ;D
3 - Best to chat with someone on the phone for the specific dates, but it will be next year ;D

f0od

• Forum Regular
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2018, 07:04:50 pm »
Hi! I just wanted to ask two things

1. I enrolled for Tutesmart before the early bird offer ended, and the person who helped me enrolled mentioned the offer but I didn't explicitly say the code, will I still receive the offer with the books?

2. What date does the (VCE) program for 2019 start?

Thank you!!
class of 2019

dragsink

• Adventurer
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2019, 01:20:48 am »
Hi i just wanted to know when does the program start for the Mulgrave Centre, thanks.

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
  • Respect: +2575
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2019, 09:34:01 pm »
+12
HSC TuteSmart Update!
Hey everyone! Firstly just wanted to offer a personal thank you to everyone who's signed up for TuteSmart! The program has been running very smoothly and the atmosphere is very friendly and vibrant.

For any of you still interested or already there, we are pleased to announce that we are now adding BUSINESS STUDIES to the list of subjects we cover. Your tutor will be Emily George who aced the course and placed 6th in the state! Most of the business studies cohort (if not everyone on the forum) would surely have seen her presence on the forums - another one of our high achieving and (more importantly) extremely helpful users. Therefore this is an opportunity you WON'T want to miss!! (We know that a lot of you wanted this subject, and so did we tbh.) ;)

And to anyone who missed out on some of our insanely popular subjects, a new class slot has opened for English Advanced and Chemistry! These classes filled just ridiculously fast back then, but now's your second chance!

Remember that our Last Minute Offer is still available! Get in before the deadline and you'll be given course notes for ALL of your subjects, free of charge!

If you wish to inquire further, please claim your FREE information call, and one of our friendly team members will happily chat with you! Look forward to seeing you there, especially with our new offerings!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 09:38:46 pm by RuiAce »

thatdumbstudent

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +8
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2019, 09:31:26 pm »
hi! I wanted to sign up for the online tutoring but there are no buttons for it... it is closed now?

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2019, 04:34:29 pm »
hi! I wanted to sign up for the online tutoring but there are no buttons for it... it is closed now?

Hey there! :) HSC tutoring has ended for this year, but you can still enrol for VCE! For online tutoring specifically, your best bet is to get in contact with us by phone - because you're right, there's no button for it on the website!

Feel free to give us a call on (03) 9067 0671. :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.