Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:52:43 pm

Author Topic: SDD board feedback - what do you guys want to see?  (Read 1775 times)  Share 

Opengangs

• New South Welsh
  • Forum Leader
  • \(\mathbb{O}_\mathbb{G}\)
  • Respect: +480
SDD board feedback - what do you guys want to see?
« on: September 27, 2018, 02:41:26 pm »
+5
Hey guys!
To help improve on the SDD board, feel free to provide feedback on the current state of the board. Is it too messy? Is it too disorganised? And what are some new content you would like within the board?

Thank you! :)
P.S: to the current year 12's, I would like to say good luck with your studies. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on the Question thread.

JTrudeau

• Trendsetter
  • Master of the Meeses
  • Respect: +90
Re: SDD board feedback - what do you guys want to see?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 04:18:39 pm »
+5
Adding on! If you participated in Alcon, how was it? Were the questions too easy? Was the points/marking system too harsh? Did you know enough to answer them?

Also: how did you find the practice trial paper? Is that something you want us to bring back next year?

Loved all the support on the board so far, so we’d like to make it even better! :)
Data Science, Finance || University of Sydney
== First in State for Software Design and Development 2017 ==
Advanced English | Maths Extension 1 | Maths Extension 2 | Economics | Software Design & Development | Chemistry

cthulu

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 06:35:29 pm »
+5
Alcon was great but it was confusing at times since our teacher had taught us methods that differed to the solutions provided but you guys, but nonetheless, it helped me improve drastically and in the trials I did really well in the pseudocode section.

The trials paper was also very good for preparation.

Thank you guys so much for helping us out! :)

Opengangs

• New South Welsh
  • Forum Leader
  • \(\mathbb{O}_\mathbb{G}\)
  • Respect: +480
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 03:08:00 pm »
+1
Alcon was great but it was confusing at times since our teacher had taught us methods that differed to the solutions provided but you guys, but nonetheless, it helped me improve drastically and in the trials I did really well in the pseudocode section.

The trials paper was also very good for preparation.

Thank you guys so much for helping us out! :)
Hey, cthulu.

Thank you so much for your input! We'll definitely consider that heading into 2019! :)