Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:21:20 pm

Author Topic: Great app for learning Japanese, Chinese or Korean.  (Read 1681 times)  Share 

dashnog

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
Great app for learning Japanese, Chinese or Korean.
« on: March 31, 2018, 08:07:36 pm »
+4
I don't do any LOTE at school, but I love learning it at home. From learning Japanese on LingoDeer every day, I feel like I'm actually ahead of my school friends who are taking the proper school course. It's free to download, and I highly recommend it.
https://www.lingodeer.com/
Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholar's Program) at Monash (2021-2023)

ATAR: 94.XX
2019: VCE Biology & VCE Psychology
2020: VCE Extended Investigation, Chemistry, Music Performance, Methods, Literature

dashnog

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
Re: Great app for learning Japanese, Chinese or Korean.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 02:14:41 am »
Another app has been brought to my attention, and expands way further than just the three main Asian languages. This app more focusses on words and using visual aids to help memorise them. If you're the kind of person who like to memorise visually, this is the perfect language app for you.

https://languagedrops.com/
Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholar's Program) at Monash (2021-2023)

ATAR: 94.XX
2019: VCE Biology & VCE Psychology
2020: VCE Extended Investigation, Chemistry, Music Performance, Methods, Literature

samonmars

• Adventurer
  • there's a method to my madness
  • Respect: +14
Re: Great app for learning Japanese, Chinese or Korean.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 06:20:36 pm »
Just adding on from this, doing the Japanese JLPT n1-5 courses on Memrise for grammar and vocab is super helpful. I found that as I'm learning stuff in class, I already know a lot of it from practicing on Memrise and it really helps to have a good foundation and then have a teacher go in more depth about it. ;D
class of 2021!